Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gym Pic From Friday

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Stop saying "hooah". You've never been in the army and never will, so you don't deserve to be able to say it.

Looking good II.

First of all boy thats not even the reason why I say it, i didnt know it was a special Army term lol. Smoke soem too, jesus.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Damn II that is a hell'uva transformation brother, good job! Keep up the good work! Awesome.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
First of all boy thats not even the reason why I say it, i didnt know it was a special Army term lol. Smoke soem too, jesus.

My post was meant to be taken calmly and as a matter-of-fact statement. The hilarity of you calling me "boy" is not lost on anyone here, particularly those that have met me. And the claim of ignorance is hard to believe. Anyway, just please refrain from using the term.

Still looking good II, sorry for the derail. By the way, why are all of your pics taken from the exact same angle and same body position?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Awsome transformation.get the hernias fixed and slowly ease back into.again well done.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Amazing transformation in 3 years. Your a big dude!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Best I have seen you look. Amazing progress! Testament to your knowledge and hard work. Great Job!

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Incredible transformation! Gives us all some hope. Stay strong and keep up the good work.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I just stumbled across this and realized it deserves a bump. That is one of the biggest and best transformations I've ever seen.

Well done II.....impressed is an understatement.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Agree uphill , I hadn't seen this ...

Gah damn iron you look amAzing !

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I just stumbled across this and realized it deserves a bump. That is one of the biggest and best transformations I've ever seen.

Well done II.....impressed is an understatement.

And he doesn't even have a shake in the anabolic window... Must be photoshopped

N

NaughtyVibes

Feb 12, 2013
Here's a picture from the gym on Friday. I've been battling two hernias and I feel like I'm treading water. After being out of town on business Mon-Thurs last week, I hit the gym on Friday for back and bi's. I have also started a cut yesterday (I'm starving). I'm looking forward to getting surgery soon and being able to 110% in the gym again.

looking good

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic