HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'd like to leave that fucker on some railroad tracks

M

mustang_00

Jan 4, 2013
that was fucked up!!

wish the dog would have jumped out of the way and the guy slipped and got it.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
What the hell??? People are fucking sick.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I think its evil. I hate people that abuse animals.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Wow hope they found out who did that. Ignorant fuck I hope he gets in car wreck and gets hit dick cut off

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I didn't read the link, as it makes me too emotional. Judging from your posts, I'm glad I didn't. Nothing bad enough can happen to people like that. Death is too easy. I say, put him in prison and tell everyone he is a child molestor. The whole time, not allowing him to sleep. Between the abuse/torture, and lack of sleep, he will either die from exhaustion or bleeding from his ass! He might even attempt to take his own life. Even so, I hope they find him in time to bring him back to life so he can relive it over, & over, & over ................. Bottomline, human + hurting animals = PUSSY!!!!!!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I didn't click on the link (I'm at work and blocked anyhow, but I won't forward to my phone)

I'm an animal lover....mainly dogs and anyone that hurts a dog is willing to hurt a child, a woman or someone elderly. There's no fucking room for someone like that in my life I tell ya....frankly there's no room for them in society, fucking coward fucks!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i am an avid dog lover..i hope that scumbag gets cancer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic