Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Growth Hormone / Anti-Aging

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
IMO there are too many negatives to using syn GH. First off is it cause a bleed effect and your body likes to see pulse of GH, which it what you will get when you use peptides.

Yes this is a good approach. Take your peptides, wait 10min then dose 2-3iu of GH and your body will see it as one large pulse and no bleed effect

You contradict yourself with these two posts. I asked a question up above that you never responded to, and then this ^^^ just clouded everything.

Please clarify.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Just a quick response All anti aging docs are now using peptides for growth release as it is illegal to perscribe HGH. I think they are using sermorelin.

Its not illegal to prescribe HGH. Its illegal to prescribe it for performance enhancement or aesthetic purposes so to speak. If someone is GH deficient it is totally fine. GH is frowned upon and its a quick way to get your medical license suspended for over prescribing or dealing with athletes. Alot of Docs are using Sermorelin and GHRP now. I know one pharmacy working on getting an NDC number for CJC. That should more than likely be available in the next year or less.

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Sorry Crowman i mean not legal prescribing for performance, and the feds are watching clinics,several docs here in Phoenix have already felt the sting. I myself have never tried it and probably couldnt afford testing and treatment. I am almost sure lack of it is a cause of many of my ailments. So i guess me and my rats will continue testing peptides, till like the elite we can find and afford the good stuff.lol

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
You contradict yourself with these two posts. I asked a question up above that you never responded to, and then this ^^^ just clouded everything.

Please clarify.

Your body wants to see pulse of GH as it would naturally. Peptides block Somatostatin, which is chemical the blocks the release of GH. Simply a GHRP blocks this chemically which then allow you to release your natural GH. Combine it with Mod GRF(1-29) and you see a synergistic effect(larger release of GH)

Syn GH causes a bleed effect in the body and this it what cause some of the side effects that you will not see with peptides.

When you dose peptide it causes a spike of GH which starts and is over within about 30mins. Studies have shown that by adding in a low dose(1-3iu) SYN GH during this pulse of natural GH. Your body will see it as one larger pulse and you do not see the bleed effect.

If you would like to do further research on your own to gain a greater understanding of peptides, GH and how this all works I would encourage you to visit.

Datbtrue

Hope this helps!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
e
Your body wants to see pulse of GH as it would naturally. Peptides block Somatostatin, which is chemical the blocks the release of GH. Simply a GHRP blocks this chemically which then allow you to release your natural GH. Combine it with Mod GRF(1-29) and you see a synergistic effect(larger release of GH)

Syn GH causes a bleed effect in the body and this it what cause some of the side effects that you will not see with peptides.

When you dose peptide it causes a spike of GH which starts and is over within about 30mins. Studies have shown that by adding in a low dose(1-3iu) SYN GH during this pulse of natural GH. Your body will see it as one larger pulse and you do not see the bleed effect.

If you would like to do further research on your own to gain a greater understanding of peptides, GH and how this all works I would encourage you to visit.

Datbtrue

Hope this helps!

Pretty solid on the basics of peptides, which is essentially what you just posted.

Again, I'm asking for some type of proof that GH causes a "bleed" effect. If you can provide that, then my next question would be why people dose it multiple times per day?

I spent probably close to if not over a hundred hours pouring through Datbtrue's website. Great resource and it's how I built my basic knowledge of peptides as well.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
e

Pretty solid on the basics of peptides, which is essentially what you just posted.

Again, I'm asking for some type of proof that GH causes a "bleed" effect. If you can provide that, then my next question would be why people dose it multiple times per day?

I spent probably close to if not over a hundred hours pouring through Datbtrue's website. Great resource and it's how I built my basic knowledge of peptides as well.

Thank you and yes these are simple basic of peptides. Peptides can be used in various ways to help with fat loss and lean muscle gain. It' is knowing how to time peptides with other things to get the desired result, which can vary from person to person.

I have also done a lot of reading over on Dat's board. I think I lost count of the hours of reading and research I have done. The "proof" in there. This subject has been spoken about, beat up, thrown around, discussed, and challenged.

The reasons for and why someone would and would not dose multiple times a day are there too.

Dat's board is also a great resource to expand on your knowledge base. There is quick answer area there. Might be a good place to ask for help locating the information you are seeking.

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
If you are old enough you can get what ever you want from your Doctor. You might have to shop around a bit but you will get it.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Better off buying blue tops or something instead, a script will be great but ins 99% of the time wont cover it and they will RAPE you and charge you THOUSANDS.

Yep!!! Just under 2k per month @2 iu's a day from my HRT clinic!!!!! WTF!?- gotta b a movie star to afford that. 4-6iu's a day!!???? Holy $ crap!$!

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I thought GH could only be prescribed for growth issues in children and AIDs type cases. I thought prescribing GH for anti-aging purposes went away... I could be wrong.

Isn't prescription GH something like $15/IU? That's crazy expensive compared to domestic GH that can be gotten for about $2/IU or less.

Higher! The place I use for trt wants just under 2k for 25iu's. A 30 day supply @ 2iu's a day. (Weekends off)....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Just a quick response All anti aging docs are now using peptides for growth release as it is illegal to perscribe HGH. I think they are using sermorelin.

Damn! Since when did big brother pull the plug on anti-aging?! & why??!!

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
Damn! Since when did big brother pull the plug on anti-aging?! & why??!!
they didn't that is not true at least here in Cali. I would assume if cali oks it then anyone would,lol
my doc is close to 1200 per month 1.8ius per day weekends off. so what is 40ius for 1200bucks,lol he is completely fine with me using my black market stuff and actually says its strong. he will yell at me if I get my IGF levels to high though,lol

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
they didn't that is not true at least here in Cali. I would assume if cali oks it then anyone would,lol
my doc is close to 1200 per month 1.8ius per day weekends off. so what is 40ius for 1200bucks,lol he is completely fine with me using my black market stuff and actually says its strong. he will yell at me if I get my IGF levels to high though,lol

Shit, that's my mortgage payment! Lol. It was )19,??? For 2 iu's 30 day supply. (I calculated 5x2x4....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic