Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Growth Hormone / Anti-Aging

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm going to the anti-aging MD next week and want to get a prescription for hGH. What should I tell him my symptoms are to make him think I have low levels? Is there anything I can do to tank my levels before getting blood drawn?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'm going to the anti-aging MD next week and want to get a prescription for hGH. What should I tell him my symptoms are to make him think I have low levels? Is there anything I can do to tank my levels before getting blood drawn?
its not what you can tell him as much as what your levels report on your blood. You can say you have loose skin, trouble sleeping, increased body fat and thinning hair and finger nails but hed prob just know you read the sides of it online if he has any common sense. Now a better route might be to say you were on it in the past and loved the way you fealt, slept, and it made your memory sharper etc. You had to come off due to financial issues but are in a position now that would allow you to continue it. Again its gonna depend where your IGF level is really at though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
its not what you can tell him as much as what your levels report on your blood. You can say you have loose skin, trouble sleeping, increased body fat and thinning hair and finger nails but hed prob just know you read the sides of it online if he has any common sense. Now a better route might be to say you were on it in the past and loved the way you fealt, slept, and it made your memory sharper etc. You had to come off due to financial issues but are in a position now that would allow you to continue it. Again its gonna depend where your IGF level is really at though.

They don't just grab one blood sample or something right? It probably would be multiple tests at varying times of the day?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
lol,they will probably offer you gh before thay even see your test results,mine did.They make more money the more scrips they write.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
lol,they will probably offer you gh before thay even see your test results,mine did.They make more money the more scrips they write.

Charging for scripts is illegal. Charging Dr fees and marking up the medication is not.

POB depends on how thorough the doc is. Most are fine checking from a pull in the am and then a follow up about 90 days to 6 mo later. Like Cabo said, they make money on it. Some wont touch it. It is a big FDA no no to be honest. The true gh test takes something like 24 hrs of a patient under monitoring in a hospital checking multiple things. Most people dont have time or money for that so igf is the next best thing.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010

Better off buying blue tops or something instead, a script will be great but ins 99% of the time wont cover it and they will RAPE you and charge you THOUSANDS.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Better off buying blue tops or something instead, a script will be great but ins 99% of the time wont cover it and they will RAPE you and charge you THOUSANDS.

I would up that to 99.8% of the time they wont cover it. The problem now is all the crap coming out of China with peptides and either under dosed or not the medication that was ordered being sold. Nothing tops pharmaceutical grade american brand pharmacy hgh but that does not come cheap at all...The plus side is you dont need to run as much of brand name gh, the down side is you probably could not afford to run as much gh as most would want to.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
i knew a pro BBer that used to just head into the city and buy prescribed GH from the junkies/aids patients that were getting it prescribed to them for cheap, just so they could get their next fix...

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
i knew a pro BBer that used to just head into the city and buy prescribed GH from the junkies/aids patients that were getting it prescribed to them for cheap, just so they could get their next fix...

You could pick it up dirt cheap that way.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I have never really considered this. I know Docs test for lo T levels. I think Anti-aging is a tougher beast to prove. There are anti-aging clinics who specialize in this but then again...some have been watched for their activities.

Am curious to see what you learn.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011

heard that as well.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I would up that to 99.8% of the time they wont cover it. The problem now is all the crap coming out of China with peptides and either under dosed or not the medication that was ordered being sold. Nothing tops pharmaceutical grade american brand pharmacy hgh but that does not come cheap at all...The plus side is you dont need to run as much of brand name gh, the down side is you probably could not afford to run as much gh as most would want to.

I don't like the price tag, but it's also paying for the safety of it. Not having to sweat a delivery is rather nice. I'll let everyone know what the MD says.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic