Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Greatest conspiracy theory of all time?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What was the greatest conspiracy theory of all time?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Nowadays it's a buffet of crazy shit to pick from. I think the three that stick in my head are the Kennedy assassination and the Moon landing and of course the ever popular yet enraging 911 conspiracy theorists....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
What about the aliens in hanger 18/area 51? I believe.. :)

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
It does make one think..hubby has a book conspiracy theories by jesse ventura...i read a few things that woke me up..good book i need to read more of it.. he puts it out there and lets you decide...

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Global warming imo.... huge money maker...

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Global warming imo.... huge money maker...

That is by far the biggest and the biggest scam dear god with the money we've dumped in that that bullshit we could have really changed the world....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
About 9/11- I'm a coincidence theorist. Buttload of coincidences all point in one general direction... But coincidences are coincidences, right?

Here's a conspiracy you never heard of:

A judge decides a simple tax case. The complainant was a railroad company. It claimed it was being taxed for fence posts on county land- by the state. The railroads were fond of trotting out 14th amendment claims when taxed- different districts would tax them differently, just as different states and localities tax us today- they claimed to by "persons". Now, from common law they were termed "artificial persons"; you can make out a contract with a corporation, a corporation could purchase and own land that way.

They claimed 14th ammendment rights that speak of a freed slave being a person. It never washed, even hough they had corporate supporters in the courts.

The Judge adjudicates the tax issue. Mentions he not touching on the 'person' issue, they've been over it before. This guy is a railroad booster though.

The case is written up by the court reporter. Back then the post had high esteem. Dude had been an ambassador. And sat on the board of directors of.... you guessed it, a railroad!

In the official write up, a sort of headline-y abstract above the official case law text, the reporter alludes to the railroad being given corporate personhood.

No one really notices.

A fucker in the legislature knows. He cites it.

Whalla!

Another railroad guy had set the stage. He was a pompous prick, by all accounts, known for his "turkey strut" and" insufferable attitude". He stated that there was a journal kept while the 14th ammendment was being worded. That the word 'person' was used rather than 'citizen' - on purpose. To help corporations. (Original intent is big on deciding Supreme Court Constitutional questions- well, used to be). Everyone else dead. Just Roscoe Conklings word.

Well.... The book turned up. 1914. Roscoe lied like a rug!

A guy dedicated his lifes research into this. Everymans Constitution is the books name.

You could buy it for my birthday http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ield-keywords=everymans+constitution&x=9&y=18

Yup. a bit pricey. I'm worth it :)

Since this travesty, corporations have the same rights as you or me. Just a shitload more money to assert them.

Last year they were given 'free speech' rights- meaning they can not only buy politicians through lobbying they can pay to advertise for them. In the US it wasn't really big news. Around the world though it was seen as a fundamental change to our nation.
So we ALL have free speech- they just get to yell louder-- or whisper quietly into the politicians ear.

Corporations were considered full people before women were!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
That God does not exist...
2000 yrs and growing.

Hawk

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Marx, AT&T tried to pull the "persons" shit against the FCC to get the personal privacy rights that us as ppl get, the judge made them look rather foolish and killed that idea.

As for conspiracy, the fun ones you don't even know about, the govt tells you what it wants and alot of it is bullshit, they control public perception of so many events.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic