Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat

Got my new Bench Shirt (Got a question for the collective)

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Wow that's some huge changes. I emailed a local fed to see what's around and who trains where so hopefully that will help. I just sent back the first squat suit and went up to the TRex from inzer. I liked the other one but I have more in my tank. 710 was my squat on Tuesday and had used a monolift it would of been better. So until I find a gym with the right equipment I will have to figure something else out!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
It's been worth it for sure.

When I started with this crew I had been training on my own with a few good but equally inexperienced buddies.

I started in '07 with a 500 squat, 405 bench, and 550 pull in the gym. Best in a meet was 425-365-540 I had been training for 7 years.

My next meet in '08 I went 740-440-601

My last meet ( up a weight class now) was in '11 and I went 970-705-727

The team makes all the difference in the world.

Holy shit PLK, that is the kind of absolute proof I love, I'm ready to put in the work and it all starts tomorrow morning!

Wow that's some huge changes. I emailed a local fed to see what's around and who trains where so hopefully that will help. I just sent back the first squat suit and went up to the TRex from inzer. I liked the other one but I have more in my tank. 710 was my squat on Tuesday and had used a monolift it would of been better. So until I find a gym with the right equipment I will have to figure something else out!

I agree JB, keep solidifying your base strength until you can get into the equipment that will give you the best shot at it!

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
The team makes all the difference.. I wish I could say who I get to train with. (he squats over 1000 in a lighter weight class).. Our 275 will more than likely total 2600 in March. Theres times when one of my team mates thinks Im not taking big enough jumps.. And hes usually right on the money..When he thinks I am, I just tell him to put whatever on the bar.. Then I dont even look at how much weight.. He knows me well enough to know if I can or cant lift it.. Hes very good at pushing you to where you should be. You will be amazed at the progress you will make with the correct people behind you

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Best of luck halo call me later! Want to know how it went

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic