Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

got diagnosed with low test (hrt)

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
So now that I'm at 181....Dr said he will do any hrt I want. Insurance pays for 200mg test cyp $10/10ml....wow

So per script that's like $25/year....Fucking gel is $247/mth...what the hell is wrong here?

Anyway..so I'm below normal, and I figure once I start, there's no going back...if I ever stop I'm screwed.

So do I stay half normal for the rest of my life, or do I stay 700-1000 for as long as i have a good job?
Sigh...I just turned 30...what a fucked up decision

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
32 is when I went the hrt route.

don't care who ya are some day your T levels will be shit wether you messed with aas or not.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Honestly I do feel I'm lucky enough to have a good doctor that won't just "suggest' the minimum.

A fellow vet, i told my doc I dabbled in hormones a few years ago. He said no worries, pick your therapy...so, yeah I am lucky, though.

$10 for pharmacy grade is better than any underground, ya know?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Good for you and run with it if you lose your job you still can get a vial or 2 to hold you off as you won't need more then 300mg and the doc will give you less.

Who cares if you lose your job you just got a script for life on Medical Record that can always be accessed!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Honestly I do feel I'm lucky enough to have a good doctor that won't just "suggest' the minimum.

A fellow vet, i told my doc I dabbled in hormones a few years ago. He said no worries, pick your therapy...so, yeah I am lucky, though.

$10 for pharmacy grade is better than any underground, ya know?

Watson Test cyp? love the shit, good test for sure.

Yea i'm lucky enuff to have a doc that uses hrt to, went' to high school with the guy to. I'm actualy the one that sujested hrt to him lol.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Yup Watson baby! Gotta live veteran docs!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Hell yea, best test there is. There raws come from a company in the US called Steraloids, They are the pros when it comes to the making of any hormones.

Lets go apply for a job then shit I'll clean shitters to get in that place lol!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic