Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Google sandow indiegogo

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
Welcome to TID.....
Thanks kid666 How would you feel about putting in $1 to make one of the best sports films on bodybuilding, wrestling, the Olympics of all time?

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
5 days to go Google "Sandow Indiegogo" and contribute $1 to make one of the best sports films of all time!!!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
5 days to go Google "Sandow Indiegogo" and contribute $1 to make one of the best sports films of all time!!!

If I were being 100% honest, I would have thought this was a "spoof" type production. Giving 100% honest feedback, the "teaser" looks like a bad Saturday Night Live skit. (srs).

I dont want to be insulting in any way, but I am not really sure if this is serious.....

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for the feedback Macgyver. It's actually a serious film I just wanted to show that Andrei can act...."They laughed in my face when I said I'd build the perfect man.When I started looking like a bodybuilder gymnast model they begged for my secret"...Andrei Lenart to play founder of bodybuilding in Sandow Movie
Slovenian actor Andrei Lenart Černilogar (Sandow) plays a small role as rebel soldier in the new Star Wars movie ( Star Wars: The Force Awakens ) Interestingly, Andrei is in some pictures looking like the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger ( when he was still young , of course ) . From Cosmopolitan Slovenia

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
I suppose the subject matter does have some comedy to it- I mean Arnold has made some pretty funny quotes on bodybuilding
It was not the original thought behind it to be a spoof, but sure it has comic elements...as does life :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This indiegogo project is not spam and I have put in a tremendous amount of time and money into the Sandow project to bring exposure to the bodybuilding community.

This is what I got when I goggled it....

42059.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Alexander Cooper? Doesn't that make you like 300 years old ?

S

sandowmovie

Dec 15, 2015
Yes I am fundraising to make the full feature of this film, it is up to the individual to decide whether or not they want to be a part of it :) Please see our new page at gogetfunding and check out our teasers in youtube. If you enjoy the videos, please like, comment and share as appropriate. Thanks for supporting #SandowMovie .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic