Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

goodbye AAS

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well after thinking long about it, i will say goodbye to AAS. Other then perscriptions for low test from my endocrinologist, i wont be doing nothing no more. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
More power to you an good luck....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Raidon how long have you been running gear for and have you had health issues.one of the guys I train occasionly has been running ass for 25 years with little breaks inbetween and no blood work.

newNimproved

newNimproved

May 30, 2012
lmao........fury read ur last 2 sentences over again, lol!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Raidon how long have you been running gear for and have you had health issues.one of the guys I train occasionly has been running ass for 25 years with little breaks inbetween and no blood work.

Running ass?

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Good luck brother. Hope all goes well for you.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well that sucks, who wants to place the first bet he only makes it 6 months??....lol Anyways good luck bro....

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
what's this crazy talk, lol?

I like the idea of a betting pool to see how long this lasts! But seriously, if you care to give say why? There must have been some thought behind this, hope you don't find this too nosy...

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Well after thinking long about it, i will say goodbye to AAS. Other then perscriptions for low test from my endocrinologist, i wont be doing nothing no more. It was fun while it lasted, time to move on.

What made you decide to stop?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
To those wondering why i quit...its because i have found muscletech products combined with tribulus OTC products to be waaaay more effective then AAS...yep. With just the right amount of water,almond milk and egg whites in my protein shaker cup (has to be stainless steel) and the perfect timing, i mean right to the nano second, at peak times of the day while the earth is alligned with mars, ass pointed due west, standing on one leg, taking your tribulus pills,you will make bigger gains in a shorter period of time...GAURANTEED!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic