jacobss
What's New?

Good info on Trenbolone

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
having any issues with sides?

Funny you asked that. I would have said no yesterday. But my wife told me last night I was hot! lol

Literally, she said my body temp was not normal.

By BP has gone up a bit but I'ts still in the normal range.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Funny you asked that. I would have said no yesterday. But my wife told me last night I was hot! lol

Literally, she said my body temp was not normal.

By BP has gone up a bit but I'ts still in the normal range.

Nice! My body temp goes up when I run anything, Ive had people standing near me in a bar comment that they can feel the heat coming of me... It's weird though because I normally don't run an actual fever. The only thing with Tren for me is that I feel run down a lot but I do like it because I can literally eat anything and I will lose bodyfat while on it.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Good write up on Tren which is by far one of thee most effective steroids ever produced PERIOD!!! I get three very pronounced sides with Tren first is my BP goes up, but I take BP medication so that side gets neutralized. The second side is very lucid dreams which I can take no problem just wake up and go "WHOA those were some messed up dreams"!!

Now the third side which is shortness of breath, was the one that gave me the most problems, especially when doing cardio. I neutralized the problem by taking an anti-histimine (allegra or Loritadine) as this helped out IMMENSELY, I just can't explain why it would it helped, but it did!!

Good stuff peeps!!

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Dealing with common sides

Sleep---try melatonin, some sleepy time tea, even meditation or a warm bath.

anger---the first step is realizing you will over react to things, so stop and think before you speak, pause and take a deep breath.

night sweats--- have a fan on in your room and wear some light cotton.

oily skin/acne---there is plenty of great face washes out there, even check the womens section of the pharmacy.

aggression at the gym---use it all, lift like a ****ing animal ;)

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
One thing I have not gotten is anger/aggression.

Maybe cause 80mg EOD is not enough to cause it? Soon I will be up to 100 though.

Also, no oily skin/acne either.

H

Hulkstatus84

Oct 2, 2011
I was wondering if its possible to stack tren with boldenon..Im trying to put together a killer cycle that'll last 12 weeks or so

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
ahhhh match made in heaven

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I was wondering if its possible to stack tren with boldenon..Im trying to put together a killer cycle that'll last 12 weeks or so

Bold much better stacked with deca. Bold should be run 16 weeks for best results...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bold and tren really don't go together. I get the notion if wanting too but . You always want the best possible results from your money , blood and sweat. Do good research as there is significant reason why. Good research meaning 100s of legit articles from knowledge not from people who just think they know . What's more important and I post this in 100 ways daily . Gear type is not what shapes or defines your body -YOU do! You can cut on dbol and grow between cycles . Stay motivated train smart

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic