Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Good info on Trenbolone

TheArtist

TheArtist

Aug 22, 2011
First Tren Cycle Issues

I'm doing a mini cycle, 8 weeks of TrenE/Test/Dbol (at 250/200/210 mg/week). My 1st cycle with TrenE. The sides are profound: 1) disturbing dreams, 2) wakeful sleeping, 3) aggression, 4) difficulty breathing.

These aren't marginal, in me, they're severe. I have difficulty getting a deep breath when I'm sitting perfectly still. In fact, I wake up, gasping for air. I think I have this bronchial constrictive reaction so strongly that it reduces my blood oxygen level and contributes to a feeling of lethargy and fogginess. My first few days, I had a bizzare constriction at the base of my throat, as if I'd bruised my throat above the sternum. I also experience acid reflux and heartburn and often have the sensation I'm about to throw up or regurgitate.

My wife's immediately noticed my increased aggression and irritability. I'm generally easy going and now--pretty much ready to attack someone twice my size for being polite on a Tuesday. It's affecting my work, I'm short tempered and less tolerant of peers' ubiquitous incompetence (see what I mean).

I eventually started sleeping (more than a few hours), after about the 5th or 6th day, and the bad dreams abated after about the same amount of time. But in the first week I woke virtually every night terrorized by a nightmare I couldn't remember.

Is it worth it? I'm only 3 weeks in and I can't say. I wanted to post because I've read 100's of posts on the topic, many Vets warning Noobs about Tren but none articulating why or how to deal. Everyone who now does Tren was once a noob to it.

What might be more valuable than a blanket warning, is for Vets to illustrate what others might experience and, most importantly, how to cope.

For me, the shortness of breath is almost a deal breaker, it's so intense and uncomfortable for me. The other sides are manageable: The heartburn is difficult because I'm nauseous so often, it curtails my desire to eat. The sleep issues abated for me after about one week though I don't feel really rested. And the aggression is very real and must be carefully managed. You've got to talk yourself down from your anger and be aware that you're unnaturally reactive and volatile--you will have violent fantasies! Be prepared: Laugh it off! And apologize daily to your wife, whether you think you need to or not.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
Tren has also been nicknamed 'divorce in a bottle'. :)

I love the results with tren but it does mess with my head if I don't stay on top of it and recognize the sides when they creep up.

I recommend tren e over tren ace if you don't like the dreaded cough...

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Tren is in the 19-nor steroid group as is Deca, and can cause progesterone gyno in sensitive individuals.

There is no such thing as progesterone or prolactin gyno, neither factor has been shown to cause any such effects in the absence of estrogen. I wrote a rather extensive articles on Gyno in AAS users touching on all the common fables and myths and including all the scientific evidence to support and discredit each. Trenbolone, in fact, is not estrogenic in nature at all. Nandrolone is, actually about 60% as estrogenic as estradiol, and the reason seems to be that the nandrolone bound ARA can activate estrogen response elements in the DNA, something I covered in depth in my nandrolone profile, that may have been published on one or two forums. Will see about getting those up on these forums.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
such a great hormone they named it after me oh trenny tren tren<:p

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
There is no such thing as progesterone or prolactin gyno, neither factor has been shown to cause any such effects in the absence of estrogen. I wrote a rather extensive articles on Gyno in AAS users touching on all the common fables and myths and including all the scientific evidence to support and discredit each. Trenbolone, in fact, is not estrogenic in nature at all. Nandrolone is, actually about 60% as estrogenic as estradiol, and the reason seems to be that the nandrolone bound ARA can activate estrogen response elements in the DNA, something I covered in depth in my nandrolone profile, that may have been published on one or two forums. Will see about getting those up on these forums.

Please post a link to your articles. I would love to read them.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

I read the nandrolone profile, Excellent write-up.

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
O yes, my dear Tren :)

I used to brew my own and alot of it, so I do have
plenty of experience with Tren E.

Tren E ALONE .. nothing else back then with my Tren E cycles

I have gone as high as 900mg/week.. Probably higher but 900mg
steady for many many weeks, and I never once experienced a bad side effect ..
Not any I would consider bad anyway..

From 600 to 900mg didn't make me sweat more at night .. just the same but ALOT
of sweat. A baby piss pad was under my sheet every night and I woke up dripping
every morning.. Yes dripping with sweat..

My son was just born about same time I started so I had to be up about 2-3X every
night when I heard the baby monitor, cause I didn't want to wake my wife up...
Let me tell you.. I would jump out of bed from a deep sleep with crazy energy every
time he would cry and still be up at 0500 for the gym, then to work at 0700 :)

I don't get gyno from any AAS, so I can't comment on the progest gyno, but I can
tell you my sexdrive never went down .. only up and alot .. I mean alot and I also
got sensitive to women's feelings lol .. Hard to explain I guess, to someone who has
not tried it. I always thought and still do think that is the Progest that makes me
feel that way and I always liked it

Crazy aggression BUT very controlled and alot more confidence which is hard to believe,
since I think I am already god's gift to women lol

The only thing that is keeping me from getting another script filled is the
over the top sexdrive. My girl is very sexy and she gives me plenty of sex, but
my sexdrive when on even 200mg/week Tren is just sometimes annoying.

Other than that, I love the stuff.. By far the best AAS I have ever used.
OK that is not exactly true now that I think of it...

I tried Drost P for about 6 weeks little over a year ago, and I really liked it.
between 150-200mg/week and within about 6-7 days I was feeling it nice.
Abs started to show, sexdrive was off the wall again, and aggression seemed
to be little more than Tren... Maybe it was not so easily controlled like it is with Tren
but I had a reason to be pissed during the time I am thinking about, so maybe the same aggression

Haven't tried Drol yet .. I never really wanted to, since I was never one for orals
and even then I had thousands of DBols... I think Drol is next on my list though.

25-50mg Drol/day .. 250mg Test E/week .. 200mg Tren E/week

OR

25-50mg Drol/day .. 400mg Tren E week

OR

25-50mg Drol/day .. 400mg Drost E/week

What do you think?

Sorry about the book ;-)

Mantus

S

Scout Sniper

Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for posting the info. I hate to say this but I really got interested in Tren after reading about it in the past from GH15. He got me very interested in it.

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
How long have you been running it and what dose?

Well being a noob, I didn't realize that it needed to be taken EOD and I only got one bottle along with my test.

So I started with 50mg EOD to stretch it, and I'm now at 80.

I have two more on the way and I will bump it up to 100 once I get them.

Been on for about 3 - 4 weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic