Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Good/Bad Gear: How Do You Judge?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If you dont mind II... can you tell us how your second cycle is going and your opinion on it?

Sure IC... here goes:

First some background...
- First cycle I think most of my gains were from eating. I did gain strength during the cycle so I don't think the test was complete bunk but just underdosed.
- Having gained some fat in the mid section I really didn't want to play the bulk/cut game on the second cycle.
- Probably can't call this an actual second cycle, as after 3 weeks from the first one I decided to go the TRT or blast/cruise route.
- I'm doing 500mg of test-e a week, with hCG and adex.
- I am currently eating at a deficit to reduce bodyfat. I figured out I was never gonna be a mass monster based on my frame and I don't like being fat. After I reduce my BF to around 9-10% I'll start eating at a slight surplus. I'd rather gain 5-7 pounds of lean mass over the next 3 months than 25 pounds of equal muscle, fat and water.

Early Results/ Indicators
- Using quads as injection site with ZERO issues of any kind. Did glutes the first time.
- I'm in my 4th week and as most have indicated starting in a few days I should start to see some changes in the gym even though I'm eating at a deficit. I've always had good success with maintaining strength levels when cutting.
- Libido is strong. I noticed some increase around week 3. I had bottomed out during the 3 weeks off and the first couple weeks back on. Woody through the night most nights lol. Didn't happen on first cycle.
- Getting my normal elevated BP but pulse has stayed fairly under control.
- Re early gains: I have gained 1.25" on my lower thigh since 9-1. This could be in part related to the gear, but I also had a meniscus injury that limited my leg work the past 3 months.

I'll give an update in a couple of weeks on how things are weeks 5-7.
-

Last edited:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
This is the wat that I typically determine the qaulity of my gear

Typically Good gear I have injection site pain, depending on the ester you can typically determine how fast it has kicked in with simple things like morning wood and sex drive,
I typically can see after starting say a Test and Deca cycle by week 3 the scales show a 3-5 lb increase.

I have had badass gear in shitty bottles and fake ass gear in sealed boxes with barcodes and holograms

And as for the pain thing as well I have also had some gear that was completly painless and worked somewhat well, But Everything that I have had that was fake was completly painless prolly because it was straight cooking oil

I use Guys that I trust and dont ever have to worry about getting anything bunk again

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
This is the wat that I typically determine the qaulity of my gear

Typically Good gear I have injection site pain, depending on the ester you can typically determine how fast it has kicked in with simple things like morning wood and sex drive,
I typically can see after starting say a Test and Deca cycle by week 3 the scales show a 3-5 lb increase.

I have had badass gear in shitty bottles and fake ass gear in sealed boxes with barcodes and holograms

And as for the pain thing as well I have also had some gear that was completly painless and worked somewhat well, But Everything that I have had that was fake was completly painless prolly because it was straight cooking oil

I use Guys that I trust and dont ever have to worry about getting anything bunk again

Are you simply talking about the burn Stunna?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic