Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Gonna be a hardbody

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Bingo and for cardio run stadiums. That'll make your ass lift which will help with the look you're after. For the squats, you'll want to perform Olympic style squats (high bar, narrow stance, hams to calves squatting).

Thank you! I will definitely give it a try. I practically had muscle atrophy in my ass (no joke) when I got hurt. Its got shape but not what I want. I appreciate the suggestions!

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Energy

Do any of ya'll have suggestions for a pre-workout energy supplement/drink? I take Animal Rage now but would be open to trying something else if it works better. I work long hours so run on low when I hit the gym.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i like PitBullNS Unleashed

they are one of the sponsors on this site and have a pretty damn good preworkout. they also usually have deals on their stuff.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I might have missed this, if so I apologize but are you on a cycle?

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I might have missed this, if so I apologize but are you on a cycle?

Just to answer your question real quick Jenner, no she does not cycle, shes all natural :) And Rsued, as a pre-workout I like "Craze". Gives me a good kick in the ass ;)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Do any of ya'll have suggestions for a pre-workout energy supplement/drink? I take Animal Rage now but would be open to trying something else if it works better. I work long hours so run on low when I hit the gym.

u ever try training before work?U might run out of steam at work but atleast your training is over till the next morring....dw

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just to answer your question real quick Jenner, no she does not cycle, shes all natural :) And Rsued, as a pre-workout I like "Craze". Gives me a good kick in the ass ;)

I'll second the recommendation for Craze, by Driven Sports. Just the right blend of calm focused energy and crack-head tweaking.

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012

Yup, hes right all natrual :) I'm scared of anything else

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
awesome, I had great results and built a very nice base while natty. Did first cycle at 43 ;)

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
awesome, I had great results and built a very nice base while natty. Did first cycle at 43 ;)

I'm a hot mess 90% of the time so wouldn't want to unleash myself to the world if I tried a cycle :) Although it could be entertaining!

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Attempting to workout while you are traveling is horrible! I have been in Chicago and the gyms in the area were more than terrible. Sooo hard not to be on routine. I think I gained 10lbs. My first day back at my gym and cardio is definitely down :( Need to get it in gear this week.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Attempting to workout while you are traveling is horrible! I have been in Chicago and the gyms in the area were more than terrible. Sooo hard not to be on routine. I think I gained 10lbs. My first day back at my gym and cardio is definitely down :( Need to get it in gear this week.
Our gyms are bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic