Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gonna be a hardbody

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I love them as well! They have a figure that isn't average and I love it. If I ever get enough lady balls to compete you will be the first to know :) Oddly, I get a lot of negative feedback from people around here. They only like that typical "yoga girl" look?

Well, I see nothing negative , you have a awesome set a guns and your abs from what I can see look great. Looks to me the 15 lbs is muscle gain. With results you've shown here , I would say the negatives are comin from 'hater's' or jealousy?
Keep it up You look Great. Looks like a good balance to me!

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Bi's & Tri's

yesterday did biceps/triceps
-dips
-DB curl
-lying tricep press
-machine curls
-tricep rope pushdowns
-barbell curls
-cable curls
-skull crushers
...crap I am forgetting two more and don't have my notebook with me. Went up 10lbs in each (yay). If lower body was only this easy. I'm starting to notice the locker room is more interesting than the gym itself. Naked girl in full Captain Morgan's stance for about 10 minutes..no shame. Naked I expect but not the Captain Morgan stance

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm starting to notice the locker room is more interesting than the gym itself. Naked girl in full Captain Morgan's stance for about 10 minutes..no shame. Naked I expect but not the Captain Morgan stance

you couldnt sneak any pics for us testosterone overloaded meatheads?

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
you couldnt sneak any pics for us testosterone overloaded meatheads?

I'm 500 steps ahead of you...I took video. Yeah, I'm that mature. I took the video very obviously. In a very "yes..I am mocking you" type of way :)

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Shoulders

Nailed shoulders yesterday
4x12
Shoulder press
Arnolds
Side lat raise
front db raise
bent rear delt
low pulley delt
row

I need to hit lower hard tonight. I want an ass like Amanda Latona (so hot)! If any of you know how to get her butt in the pic I just posted.....let me know!! I am open for ideas!

Attachments

• amanda.jpg
    amanda.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 185
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nailed shoulders yesterday
4x12
Shoulder press
Arnolds
Side lat raise
front db raise
bent rear delt
low pulley delt
row

I need to hit lower hard tonight. I want an ass like Amanda Latona (so hot)! If any of you know how to get her butt in the pic I just posted.....let me know!! I am open for ideas!

I want that too but in a different way :D

Heavy squats, glute bridges, dimel deads, good mornings, deadlifts and tons of lunges to name a few. Also good genetics :)

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012

Heavy squats, glute bridges, dimel deads, good mornings, deadlifts and tons of lunges to name a few. Also good genetics :)

I dunno..we might want it in the same way after looking at her pic HA!

Alright, I'm on it. I don't think I have the genetics but I can tackle the rest. Thanks!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I dunno..we might want it in the same way after looking at her pic HA!

Alright, I'm on it. I don't think I have the genetics but I can tackle the rest. Thanks!

Hey I'm in you're area... Just saying ;)

Anyways I have the genetic ass but losing weight meant i had to switch some shit around to replace the fat with muscle I hit lower body 2 time a week. One with glute focus one ham focus ... Wide leg deep squats are awesome and lunges and sldl... Hump the bar(bridges) and bench step ups are good too

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Hey I'm in you're area... Just saying ;)

Anyways I have the genetic ass but losing weight meant i had to switch some shit around to replace the fat with muscle I hit lower body 2 time a week. One with glute focus one ham focus ... Wide leg deep squats are awesome and lunges and sldl... Hump the bar(bridges) and bench step ups are good too

Good to know! I have been doing lower body twice a week but wasn't sure it was ideal so nice to know you used that method as well. I'll keep it up :)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Bingo and for cardio run stadiums. That'll make your ass lift which will help with the look you're after. For the squats, you'll want to perform Olympic style squats (high bar, narrow stance, hams to calves squatting).

rsued

rsued

TID Lady Member
Mar 18, 2012
Bingo and for cardio run stadiums. That'll make your ass lift which will help with the look you're after. For the squats, you'll want to perform Olympic style squats (high bar, narrow stance, hams to calves squatting).

Thank you! I will definitely give it a try. I practically had muscle atrophy in my ass (no joke) when I got hurt. Its got shape but not what I want. I appreciate the suggestions!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic