Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

God Damn Woman

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ok so she complains that Im not home enough and always off working. So I make a plan to move the family to a nice house, in the hills surrounded by oak trees. I quit my job as a PM and start running some jobs from home. She wanted another kid so, I gave her one, beautiful little girl. So that work fissile out, and I take a job near by for about 30k less a year just to be home every night. Well big fucking surprise its not good enough. She is all pissed off, like a mad woman, causing all kinds of bullshit with everyone. Threatening to leave and take the kids. So me being who I am tell her to take her shit and get out, then we talk and start counseling.

Last night she tells me she is moving out, and filling for divorce. Yep looks like second marriage is over, and shit will be all in a mess all over again. Well at least my boys wont have to keep enduring, the hostility, they got from her. I already see the good in all this, If I ever come on here and tell you all that I have found Mrs #3 please just shoot me...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
nom.png
nom.png
Im a member of no ma'am

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
She sounds just like my 2nd wife. Nothing was ever good enough and when I was working to keep the lifestyle she wanted she would complain I was never home.

Worst years of my life. Glad to be rid of her.

Good luck.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I got home tonight and she is gone, the boys are happy, and everyone is nice, no yelling and screaming. Quite peaceful. its amazing what happens when you remove the abuse person from the situation. Completely different atmosphere.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Stay strong and dont allow her to creep back into your household, that will be her next step....

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I got home tonight and she is gone, the boys are happy, and everyone is nice, no yelling and screaming. Quite peaceful. its amazing what happens when you remove the abuse person from the situation. Completely different atmosphere.
Change the locks!!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I agree... if she's moved out then change the locks and make sure she can't touch the bank account or just take all the funds out and open another account she can't touch.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Bank account is taken care of, I removed all the funds this morning, Ill go open a new one at a different bank. Im going to get new door locks tonight. Thank you all for the support, Im so done right now, no way Im letting her back in to be abusive to me and the kids again. Its done.

Time to take care of me and my boys, for a change. Its actually a relief.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Women I just am gave up on trying to understand their actions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic