Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

God Damn Woman

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Of course man, can't ever be good enough. Want their cake, your cake, everyone's cake, and wanna eat all of em. But still need more cake.

Very sorry to hear this shit man. Hopefully it's for the better. I wish you the best

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Sorry to read of the challenges, best wishes your way!

For those experienced, is it of any benefit to fake killing her with kindness & following through with a counselor (meanwhile of course separating/draining all finances and pushing for the counseling if only to help cover your ass...and perhaps best co-parent if shit continues to hit the fan)?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Sorry to read of the challenges, best wishes your way!

For those experienced, is it of any benefit to fake killing her with kindness & following through with a counselor (meanwhile of course separating/draining all finances and pushing for the counseling if only to help cover your ass...and perhaps best co-parent if shit continues to hit the fan)?

Short answer "no". First one to the bank wins. Why waste money on counseling if you already know the outcome? I say if you're that sure it is over then just get it done.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Of course man, can't ever be good enough. Want their cake, your cake, everyone's cake, and wanna eat all of em. But still need more cake.

Very sorry to hear this shit man. Hopefully it's for the better. I wish you the best

This describes pretty much 90% of women, or at least the ones of encountered throughout my life.

My wife can be wonderful sometimes, but even with her, it feels like a roller coaster. Many ups and downs. Trivial matters turning into major blowout arguments. Just hang in there brother, and keep us all posted. Best of luck with everything my man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic