Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Global Warming Information???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Are the bombs Obama is dropping over in Syria and Iraq contributing to climate change? It seems like the planes would burn a lot of fuel, and the spots where the bombs land would probably increase by a few degrees pretty rapidly...

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Try google scholar. At least you'll be looking at peer reviewed articles not just internet clap trap. Read the whole articles, not the abstracts as sometimes the conclusions can be hard to fathom based on the data they have.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Basically, "climate change" is the most pressing matter of life and death we face, and is the root cause of terrorism, famine, droughts, floods, temperature extremes, accidents, natural disasters, and all of earth's other ills.

And of course it doesn't matter that China and India pollute the planet far more than we do, and will never stop actually doing so, no matter how many times we choose to believe their lies.

It is of course caused by dirty fossil fuels pulled out of the ground by us dirty capitalist pigs, and will completely go away once we abandon those cheap, efficient, convenient sources of energy for expensive, unreliable "alternative energies" pimped by the likes of the highly successful and ethical Solyndra and other companies friendly with the current political elites... and of course the redistribution of wealth from fossil fuel industries into those "alt energy" interests is complete.

And of course big govt will be there to tax some of us even more, so that the financially disadvantaged are still able to have electricity when the electric bills in their modest dwellings go from $50-100 a month up to $500-1000 a month or more.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
the planet will be fine..it will shake us humans off like a bad case of fleas

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Didn't take long for this thread to get chilly...

I

Ingus

Mar 13, 2015
It is a fraud. The warming ended thirty years ago and we have entered a thousand year cooling period.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The ocean where I live is warmer. Averaging over 65F in the summers. This has allowed vibrio to flourish and cause human illness.

Warming or not. There is nothing wrong with taking better care of our environment. We breathe the air and drink the water. Our plants grow in the soil.

POB at a global whing protest

hippie_Van_550.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Global warming = code for creating and increasing taxes and fees in the name of cooling the planet. Global warming has been proven to be a hoax so now the language has been changed to climate change. Yes I agree in being responsible with our planet but it can't and won't be done by monetary punishment. If people care so much about it they should go after countries like China who are the biggest offenders in "Global warming" spewing shit into the atmosphere at an unbelievable rate.

al gore said Global warming is bad... Obama said Global warming causes terrorism... both are idiots

I'm almost proud of you two fags...These are great posts.. I feel like all my work is paying off ....(tear drop..wipes eye)..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am a huge advocate of the ecosystem and our environment. It doesn't take long to walk up the road and see garbage everywhere that can dramatically cause problems in wildlife. Our landfills just keep filling up faster and faster, and we can't use the land that the landfills are covered up with for many many years. Or growing population is only making it worse, as well as a population that doesn't give a shit. It occurred to me the problem when one of our dumps was recently maxed out and seeing the amount of land it takes to make a landfill and the amount of land they had to take to start a new one was very eye-opening.

Since then, I have started recycling and be more conscious of the garbage that I am responsible for. So please don't think that I have no compassion for The environment. I am huge in to wildlife and see how it affects every day. I don't think anyone can argue these issues when the problem is right in front of our face and it doesn't take a scientist to figure it out

One has nothing to do with the other brother. Being a pig and trashing the land n streams doesn't cause global warming. People that do that shit should be beaten.

As far as landfills , you would be surprised how fast that land is recycled . We have many subdivisions built right over old landfills and they are not cheap areas! Side note: People did after time and remodeling , digging, etc start finding batteries, junk etc. Nopwdays that kinda crap isnt allowed in dumps.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Arnold Schwarzenegger believes in global warming (and having sex with his latina maid)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic