Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Global Warming Information???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I'd like to educate myself about this whole global warming / climate change subject. What are some good sites on the internet to get unbiased information??? I did a google search and what I've found so far seems to be biased "gibberish"...Thanks in advance for any guidance...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I did a google search and what I've found so far seems to be biased "gibberish"...Thanks in advance for any guidance...

I'll give you the quick and dirty...

1. Global warming introduced in the 1970s or 80s.
2. Politicians said it would be silly for us to make knee jerk reactions to something that has data to back up both sides. It got dismissed as a political issue, like any intelligent person would do
3. Global warming brought up again in the 2000s
4. Democratic politicians jump at the idea of creating more taxes
5. Global warming debunked
6. Global cooling introduced
7. Global cooling debunked
8. Climate change introduced creating the ultimate "Iwin" situation, a paradox, if you will, that cannot be proven, nor disproven, as man made. All agree that the climate changes, however.
9. Many scientists believe it's BS that it's man made or that man was any different than anything else in history enough to cause a catastrophic change
10. Many scientists believe it's truly man made

The people for climate change will show you statistics on how "96% of scientists agree it's real and man made". THis is a BS statistic and has also been debunked.

Conclusion. Climate changes. Politicians win if it's true, citizens win if it's not true.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It was actually a Global Ice Age they were predicting in the '70's. Climate Change..how can you argue that? lol

time1.bmp

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I predict that there will be a climate change within the century.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Think about it.......................The poster boy is Al Gore!!! That should say it all. Its a carbon tax scam.

I predict there will be climate change in the next few hours. Its 47 degrees out now, ill check back later..........................

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I predict that there will be a climate change within the century.

I wiill one up that monsoon.... I shall predict a climate change..by morning! Check back in the am for results

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
What about all those islands disappearing because of rising sea levels???

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What can I say, I'm a fiscal conservative. I have personally witnessed climate change in a 24 hour period. Both warming and cooling. Living in AZ, it sure feels like it gets hotter every year

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What can I say, I'm a fiscal conservative. I have personally witnessed climate change in a 24 hour period. Both warming and cooling. Living in AZ, it sure feels like it gets hotter every year

Well..you're also bald and getting older. Of course it feels hotter, your scorching your dome everyday!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic