Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Girls Reaction

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, definately mention her fat ass. Chicks love that. And make exaggerated movements like you got to hug the wall to get past her and she knocked over your water bottle etc.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Oops, forgot about your blurry vision. Nproceed with caution, she may not be as cute as you think.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
If it doesn't seem natural or if something just isn't clicking I don't pursue further. The words have to be flowing and cracking jokes and shit and then I'll ask for a number. Otherwise I keep it chill. Nothing should feel forced.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Oops, forgot about your blurry vision. Nproceed with caution, she may not be as cute as you think.

Lmfao! That was a good one, @monsoon

OMS, go for it brother, you got nothing to lose.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Just be casual my man. A simple hello, how's it going? That's all.

See how she reacts from there. Keep it light.

X2. If she moves fast then this method will fail...however if she has some class then it will earn her interest. After that if you have conversation then dont wait too long to ask for a date or she will dismiss you into the friend zone quickly. The mystery can only last so long.

Good luck,
Hawk

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i always use the bundy method. give her half a hundred dollar bill and tell her if she wants the other half to call you later. always works. .

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
UPdate:

Yep you were all right, She walked in last night, I shot her a smile and hows it going, and it was like a damn broke open, lol She started chatting, really nice, intelligent lady, she competes in bikini shows and is working on getting her pro card. She was doing ass squats I like to call them, the ones the chicks do, which is right next to the shoulder press rack. I happen to be doing shoulders and got her to spot me on my top sets. Seems the OMS game still has some play left in it... :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic