Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GHK-Cu

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I've done some research on this. It's been reported to do everything from making you 21 y.o. again to doing the dishes.

Does anyone have any experience for this?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am about to start 1 mg a day for 30 days...will post feedback. Pretty in purple!
Screenshot_20231128_091926_Chrome.jpg

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I am about to start 1 mg a day for 30 days...will post feedback. Pretty in purple!
From what I read, 1 mg is the right place but I did hear to go out 6 weeks. If I jump, it will be for 8 weeks providing everything goes well.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020

Abstract​

The human peptide GHK (glycyl-l-histidyl-l-lysine) has multiple biological actions, all of which, according to our current knowledge, appear to be health positive. It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts. GHK’s ability to improve tissue repair has been demonstrated for skin, lung connective tissue, boney tissue, liver, and stomach lining. GHK has also been found to possess powerful cell protective actions, such as multiple anti-cancer activities and anti-inflammatory actions, lung protection and restoration of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) fibroblasts, suppression of molecules thought to accelerate the diseases of aging such as NFκB, anti-anxiety, anti-pain and anti-aggression activities, DNA repair, and activation of cell cleansing via the proteasome system. Recent genetic data may explain such diverse protective and healing actions of one molecule, revealing multiple biochemical pathways regulated by GHK.
Keywords: GHK, GHK-Cu, gene profiling, wound healing, COPD, skin regeneration, anti-oxidant, fibrinogen

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've done some research on this. It's been reported to do everything from making you 21 y.o. again to doing the dishes.

Does anyone have any experience for this?
Helps with incision healing and skin quality. The Mrs had some long standing roughness on the upper chest from years of sun exposure, that improved considerably with GHK Cu. We both use 2 mg/d sc. 25 days on and a month off. Nothing magical, but it does have positive effects.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Helps with incision healing and skin quality. The Mrs had some long standing roughness on the upper chest from years of sun exposure, that improved considerably with GHK Cu. We both use 2 mg/d sc. 25 days on and a month off. Nothing magical, but it does have positive effects.
Thanks for the info brother.

Re. the skin issue you wife has, have you looked into chemical peels? They can be done at home. They worked well to even out some of my skin color and can help with slight scaring.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Okay stupid question here because I've used copper peptides on my skin which is supposed to be good supposedly to help minimize wrinkling blah blah blah. This stuff based on what I'm saying is your injecting a milligram per day? Is that the normal protocol? Is it sub q or I am or does it really matter? What are the downsides or side effects I guess I should say??

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
For the longest time, I believed copper peptides were merely a diversion (diluting the GH analog category). Still wild reading accounts of folks injecting the blue product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic