Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gh now has me scared to death!!

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I know a guy that just died this year and his story is the same as the one you just told. He started a new job and was getting pain in his abdomen. He's not a bodybuilder or anything like that, he might workout not sure, I'm pretty sure he was 56.

Well he was just dealing with the pain until he was able to get his health insurance at his new job. When he finally got his insurance card he went right into the ER. They said he had liver cancer and he died in a couple months.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
he clearly had cancer prior... and having cancer and using AAS/GH is not a smart idea

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
he clearly had cancer prior... and having cancer and using AAS/GH is not a smart idea

Can't always know that you have cancerous cells growing though... I think that's where the OP's worries come from

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
I am not busting on anyone here, but I think you answered your own question... You have doubts and concerns and are not quite ready to take the HGH plunge. There is nothing wrong with that. To me it signifies that you still have much research to do. With Research it will become clear to you as to which direction to go with Peptides and AAS. There is NO right solution across the board for everyone, and the person responsible for the decision is the same person that is responsible for the research and the same person that has to deal with the consequences.

That all being said... HGH studies might not be as old as studies on Test and such, but it HAS been studied... Thousands upon thousands are on some type of GH regime, and if they were dropping dead like flies then we would hear and see it. I think the key here is to listen to your body... if you start getting a pain in your stomach... then perhaps instead of trying to man up, it might be a good idea to get it checked out... instead of looking at your buddies death ( and my condolences to him and his family) as a negative blow to GH, we should look at it as a lesson as to why it is good to get things checked out early. We are all getting older, and I seriously doubt to many of us are seeing a Doctor for a regular check up outside of occasional preparatory blood work ( and I know most of you neglect that too) Remember Pain is your bodies way of communicating to you... LISTEN to it

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I agree and I am sure down the road I will go on GH again. I know in my mind that GH did not cause his death directly or indirectly possibly. If he had liver cancer he was going to die probably anyway at some point. I have used Gh before and loved the results and was ready to jump back in, bad timing maybe, second thoughts?? well I do listen to my inner self and decided to wait for now.. maybe in 3 months I'll give it a go but for now I will stay with my normal routine.

thanks!! :)

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
There is always going to be a risk involved of sort with anything foreign you put in your body. You have to ask yourself...Is it worth it?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The thing that is kinda weird is that I am hearing a lot lately is, "peptides are much much safer than HGH"...says who? If you saw where and how these peptides were manufactured you may think twice.

As far as HGH, it's a great product if what you have is actually HGH. Far too many fakes out there now whether people and sources will admit it or not. Whether or not the GH can cause accelerated growth of cancer cells is up for debate. The concept of hyperplasia has not been proven in humans in a laboratory to my knowledge, and even then, those subjects are taking in copious amounts of GH on a daily basis. So, it would have to be a specific link between cancer cells and gh, not just cells in general I believe. As our society keeps moving toward keeping our health as long as we can, more studies will be done on the long term effects of HGH, especially in regard to what it does to each body organ and it's tissues. I think we are about 10-15 years away from HGH being as easy to get as TRT testosterone.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The thing that is kinda weird is that I am hearing a lot lately is, "peptides are much much safer than HGH"...says who? If you saw where and how these peptides were manufactured you may think twice.

As far as HGH, it's a great product if what you have is actually HGH. Far too many fakes out there now whether people and sources will admit it or not. Whether or not the GH can cause accelerated growth of cancer cells is up for debate. The concept of hyperplasia has not been proven in humans in a laboratory to my knowledge, and even then, those subjects are taking in copious amounts of GH on a daily basis. So, it would have to be a specific link between cancer cells and gh, not just cells in general I believe. As our society keeps moving toward keeping our health as long as we can, more studies will be done on the long term effects of HGH, especially in regard to what it does to each body organ and it's tissues. I think we are about 10-15 years away from HGH being as easy to get as TRT testosterone.

GS, I agree with everyting you've said here! I personally am a big GH fan, when you've got legit GH, obviously. I intend to keep using it in the 2-3 IU/day range, and then up it to 4-5 IU/day when I want to accelerate fat loss. I've been happy with the rips, the hyges (from long ago) and the good kigs... not so much the blues.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Whole lotta fear mongering goin on...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic