Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Gh now has me scared to death!!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have been saving to get some GH. Found some great stuff and ready to order but then.... There is a trainer at my gym, an older guy ( a few years older than me) in good shape, nice guy, good health (as far as he knew and I know). Start with GH a few months ago and started complaining about pain in his abdomen. Did not think anything of it. Sunday he left the gym on his own two legs, yesterday he died of liver cancer. They said the tumor had grown quickly and was no chance of saving him when he went the hospital early this week.

Now I am scared to death to even start GH again... did it years ago for a long run.

I am not sure what to do. anyone else get freaked by this stuff? I know none of it is 100% safe but damn this dude died young.

I don't want to piss off my source since I told him I wanted it either. crap!!!

Advice?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yeah, the bad thing about GH is that it will cause anything to grow rapidly, and if it was a very invasive liver cancer, that would cause abnormal accelerated growth. Even if a slow growing prostate cancer that is not deadly would then become accelerated and deadly after a few months. GH has it's place in the world, but it's to scary for me to try and want to use. A lot of people swear by it, and given it's role has found its nitch, but given how fast cancer rates have risen it's not smart to use something that would cause any faster rapid progression of a tumor.

Advice would be, tell your source you don't want the GH, but you want some test instead from him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good solution bro ^^^

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I ran GH a while ago, stuff has me scared. I started and was running it along with my cycle, which I had done before. Nothing new, a little while later Im in ICU with a messed up heart. Not sure if I want to try it again!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I have a big enough skull as it is. I don't wanna have to start buying larger New Era's...

"Do you have that Mets hat in an 8 1/2?"

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have no problem spending the $$ with him at all he is a great source I just did not want to look like a dick or a info collector.. there are way to many of those already. I've been in this game for about 10 years and always have kept a great relationship with my people and this is the first time ever I asked for WU info and now want to back out.. ugh!!

My wife says let's just do it but then again I have a hell of a lot of life insurance on me so... hmmmmmmm makes me wonder haha.

Thanks!!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I have a big enough skull as it is. I don't wanna have to start buying larger New Era's...

"Do you have that Mets hat in an 8 1/2?"

I have a big head to but thats bc my brain is abnormally large which explains why im a freaking genius :D

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
So many variables in life, hard to pin one compound to a negative health event.

Oh I agree and I can't say what his past was like drinking or bad eating or what.

I don't drink (haven't in 15+ years), I have a low fat diet, and the worst thing I do is AAS and rarely do oral stuff except clen anymore.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I personally would never take peptides, HGH. The research is sketchy to say the least. Testosterone has been studied for nearly 80 years and if taken in safe quantities can actually be beneficial to ones health. Dont get me wrong, I am not a HGH hater, its just not for me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Seems odd to pass it off on the Gh, so readily, I am not a huge Gh fan, but does it actually cause "rapid growth" of cancer cells?
I will have to look into this as you have piqued my curiosity, however I will state that 2 years ago a friend if a friend died of liver disease suddenly and with no warning whatsoever, hi was a guy that did not drink or use AAS so who knows, he was however a hell of an asshole behind the wheel, so maybe the driving caused it...lol

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
no no... don't get me wrong I am not passing it off as from the GH just one of those things that makes you think maybe long term not good idea since we can't tell if we have some sort of issue pending and GH triggers growth. I doubt it would cause it in 2-3 months (I have no freaking idea).... but then again it might not have been the only time he did, I was not that close to him nor would that be a question I would and ask his wife.

I'm a pussy when it comes to dying, I have to much do to still, many women to make love with, much more money to make and a lot more of this world to see before I go :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic