muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey guys,
I'm currently doing 30 ius weekly.
Which would be a better idea for long term use and why:
5/2 @ 6ius
6/1 @ 5ius
ed @ 4ius
not planning to cycle gh/take break but more for long term use with goals of fat loss and lean muscle gains.. age 36

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm not sure on your question and don't know enough to answer but what I have researched and what I'm doing is
The first 4 weeks I did 2ius a day 6on 1 off
The Next 4 which is where I'm at now 3ius same thing
I'm going to 4ius for two months and then back down to two and I'm going to cruise at this from there. I plan on staying on for 9-12 months. My gh levels where a 100 points above normal at 2ius. I'm doing it like this because I've read of guys getting good results at these levels and also for the cost. I'm 38 and have the same goals as you. Like I said I'm no expert but what I've researched and how it's going for me this is working. Hope this might help a bit plus you can find the answers on here.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I've always used the 5 on 2 off method...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
There is no real right way to run growth. I prefer daily.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
These questions really can't be answered. You have to find out what works for you, But why not just use it 4iu 7 days a week?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I'm not sure on your question and don't know enough to answer but what I have researched and what I'm doing is
The first 4 weeks I did 2ius a day 6on 1 off
The Next 4 which is where I'm at now 3ius same thing
I'm going to 4ius for two months and then back down to two and I'm going to cruise at this from there. I plan on staying on for 9-12 months. My gh levels where a 100 points above normal at 2ius. I'm doing it like this because I've read of guys getting good results at these levels and also for the cost. I'm 38 and have the same goals as you. Like I said I'm no expert but what I've researched and how it's going for me this is working. Hope this might help a bit plus you can find the answers on here.

hows that working out for ya? You seeing results yet?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I am seeing results my body fat is down I'm sleep is great. I just found out that my test levels are just garbage but I've still been making steady gains. That is because of the growth. They are right it's what works for you and it is working for me.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
If you going for long term weight loss and consistent body composition, I would go with 2iu everyday. If your product is legit you should get good results with 2iu every day. I was on 2iu every day for 18 months and stayed lean and had great recovery from my workouts. I did this with a diet that wasn't dialed in 100%.

S

stan

Sep 11, 2012
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I'm 40 years old and purchased 20 vial ipamorelin and 20 vial cjc 1295 without dac, Would someone please advise how much of each peptide i should take for a bit of muscle growth not like a bodybuilder but a muscular look would be nice,i do train but no heavy weights, and anti aging. What results can i expect from using 1iu of each once per day, and would it be advisable to introduce peg mgf 2 iu once aweek. Also each time when i inject the peptides i get a burning sensation for about 5 minutes yet i know the peptides are good i don't know why i get this burning, stinging sensation. Please advise how long for can i run this cycle thank you all.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I would do 3-4iu's daily depending on the quality of your hGH.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I'm 40 years old and purchased 20 vial ipamorelin and 20 vial cjc 1295 without dac, Would someone please advise how much of each peptide i should take for a bit of muscle growth not like a bodybuilder but a muscular look would be nice,i do train but no heavy weights, and anti aging. What results can i expect from using 1iu of each once per day, and would it be advisable to introduce peg mgf 2 iu once aweek. Also each time when i inject the peptides i get a burning sensation for about 5 minutes yet i know the peptides are good i don't know why i get this burning, stinging sensation. Please advise how long for can i run this cycle thank you all.

Start your own thread on this, this is the second thread that you have posted this on. You will get more responses if you start a thread for yourself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic