Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

GH and Sleepy... how to stop it...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Makes me tired as well, but gets normal after a while. Get your sleep and wake to coffee and fruit juice. I take a water pill often too. Could be in my head, but if I Hold less water I feel much better. As little salt as possible for that too. And b12 fixes tired better than many energy drinks.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Did you start at 10? this is his first go.... he does not compete either.

damn, 10iu is high for a first or second time but fuck it. you only live once lol.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Bro at 10iu u need to supplement a small dose of t3 12.5mcg to 25mcg. Also try this for 2wks If u don't notice a huge difference which u will go back to what you're doing. Pre load your pin and inject your gh the whole 10iu in the middle of the night. Go to sleep and when u wake up to take a piss bang the whole shit. This is the best time because you're on a fasted state no insulin for gh to compete with plus when you first fell asleep u got your first natty gh blast so when u go back to sleep the second time u hitting yet an other blast! A buddy of mine put me on this protocol and is completely changed the game for me bro you'll see result in those 2 wks and you won't feel like a zombie all day!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks Perico... et al...

I was always under the impression that GH needed to be taken early in the day so it would be cleared by the time your natty kicked in...

from an actual "growth" stand point it makes more since to hit it at bed time because that is when you do the most growing...

I will try it later in the day first... If that doesn't help then I will hammer away at bedtime...

locating t3 now...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn, 10iu is high for a first or second time but fuck it. you only live once lol.

'Cause THATS how I roll succa!

seriously though... after the first run my changes were minimal to me... others noticed more than I did... I want to actually feel like I am getting my moneys worth... So... I upped the dose... but it is only a short blast.

Do you guys see anywhere I should make changes?

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
There is PLENTY of debate on when and how much to take. You can likely pick any plan and find solid sounding reasons to back it up. The problem is the results are not like other compounds, so seeing which works best if very difficult.

10iu turned my hands into nearly useless balloons but that was ED. So report back on how you like the 3 day way. I just went back to 5 a day, and took it in the morning as that was best for my schedule. Best of luck to you!!

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
'Cause THATS how I roll succa!

seriously though... after the first run my changes were minimal to me... others noticed more than I did... I want to actually feel like I am getting my moneys worth... So... I upped the dose... but it is only a short blast.

Do you guys see anywhere I should make changes?

yes, get yourself some kigs ;) i will email you the at night GH protocol.... AGAIN....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks fish... I will def report back

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
There is PLENTY of debate on when and how much to take. You can likely pick any plan and find solid sounding reasons to back it up. The problem is the results are not like other compounds, so seeing which works best if very difficult.

10iu turned my hands into nearly useless balloons but that was ED. So report back on how you like the 3 day way. I just went back to 5 a day, and took it in the morning as that was best for my schedule. Best of luck to you!!
Yeah, i tried 8iu of hyges, i could barely grip a barbell and was 8 pounds heavier in water. was not fun, not doing it again.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Thanks Perico... et al...

I was always under the impression that GH needed to be taken early in the day so it would be cleared by the time your natty kicked in...

from an actual "growth" stand point it makes more since to hit it at bed time because that is when you do the most growing...

I will try it later in the day first... If that doesn't help then I will hammer away at bedtime...

locating t3 now...

Manpower got t3 stable and on point brother. As far as the protocol I've outline give it a try when you're ready bro. I was skeptical at first but all u need is 2 weeks you will actually see and feel the difference

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
okay i just started gh first week 2iu post workout but now im on 5 iu post workout. im tired as hell gees its killing me. im going to 10iu 3x a week when should i try to take it at bed or in the am when i wake? im getting some mixed messages peeps.... help me out.....

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Manpower got t3 stable and on point brother. As far as the protocol I've outline give it a try when you're ready bro. I was skeptical at first but all u need is 2 weeks you will actually see and feel the difference

Agreed.

I've done the 10iu m/w/f protocol before and for me the first two weeks the sides were rough. I was pretty tired, had joint pain and my hands were numb and tingly. After two weeks those dropped off (or I got used to it). The initial weight gain (which is mostly water retention) was more dramatic than the old ED or 5on 2off method but in the long run I didn't see much difference.

I've never tried the method perico mentioned earlier and I think I'll give that a shot starting next week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic