Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

GH and Sleepy... how to stop it...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
took it last night before bed...slept late... but I feel much better today..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What about suppression of my natty GH... Is there a PCT protocol for that or does it recover quickly?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Update...

The best solution I found was to take the full 10 iu in the evening... then have sex and go to sleep... you will sleep like the dead...

HOWEVER... I have switched back to 5iu ed because the 10 EoD had my face puffy to the point I could FEEL my eyelids... and my hands and feet were puffy as well...

I am not sure about you guys... but I am not cool with being puffy...

Thanks again for all the help...

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I was under the impression that gh half life was only a couple of hours anyways. So don't know if that would supress natural production at night?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've taken enourmous amounts of GH and eventually you get used to it. At first you sleep alllll the time but you can supplement T3/T4 and my favorite is from biogenesis.co.za and its thyroid natural T1/T2/T3/T4. The best better than thyrolar. Maybe try clenbuteral or albuteral which is faster acting but not as long acting. Try a little dextrose 5gr when you feel sleepy.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Okay pinned my first 10iu gh last night slept like I was dead and was having crazy azz dreams. All day today Im dragging Im giving it a go at MWF... I had a post also if any you guys saw I have extra gh should I try to run in 10iu 5 on 2 off? any thoughts on that or just go to 12iu or 15 iu I can do that I have lots of extra gh... any ideas peeps...?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
2 iu had me sleeping all day with fukked up dreams

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
My experience is that I load up with 1ml bacter water in my GH vial and take 10iu in morn at 6am and another 10iu at 11pm at night for 5 days then take 5 days off and repeat, my gains where incredible with no tiredness at all.. Works very well in conjunction with Test, tren etc.. Just my experiences, it actually took me into the 300 club...

Lucky

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic