Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH and Sleepy... how to stop it...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Can anyone PLEASE tell me what I can do to stop being so tired all day while running GH..

I have tried timing it differently throughout the day... before and after meals ,etc ... never done it at night (seems like a waste)... but no matter the time or the dose... I am always tired...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Have you checked blood sugar to see how it's doing? depending how long you have been on T-4 T-3 might be off.

10iu I either get tired or feel irritated all day.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Shine is right. You should probably get a glucose meter and check glucose. IGF-1 secretion can block the insulin receptor at high GH dose. That will make you lethargic and also not good for you since serum glucose would be high so you get all the effects of being diabetic. That's where either the dose comes down or you add insulin.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks guys... i will check blood sugar first... the T3 makes sense as well... however in Nov when I had blood work done thyroid function was on point...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
thanks guys... i will check blood sugar first... the T3 makes since as well... however in Nov when I had blood work done thyroid function was on point...

For me it was only 6-8 weeks before it went Away, I was on 2 iu/day and just hit sugar free energy drinks and eca.... I had many more "hypo" episodes when on gh though once I caught it with the glucose monitor and my blood sugar was low side of normal... so no help, but it wasn't long lived either

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
10iu is kinda high, what are you looking to get from it and what brand you using. using at night is FAR from wasting it, i know plenty of big dudes who have moved to night only injects for a few reasons.

R

RunningMan858

Nov 3, 2011
GH is supposed to make you sleepy. I take mine in the evening, and I've gotten great results from it.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
10iu is kinda high, what are you looking to get from it and what brand you using. using at night is FAR from wasting it, i know plenty of big dudes who have moved to night only injects for a few reasons.

shut up pussy lol. 10 iu is fine. Im tired on it too but i just drink coffee, take naps, or pre workout drinks. Doing it at night is not a waste, especially if you feel better during the day. Just play with it and also checking your Glucose like shine said is smart. Im getting my blood done in the am, cant wait to see it.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
shut up pussy lol. 10 iu is fine. Im tired on it too but i just drink coffee, take naps, or pre workout drinks. Doing it at night is not a waste, especially if you feel better during the day. Just play with it and also checking your Glucose like shine said is smart. Im getting my blood done in the am, cant wait to see it.

Did you start at 10? this is his first go.... he does not compete either.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Although I am still new to gh, this is not my first go. I ran it @ 5iu for roughly 6 months before my run was interrupted by some unforseen circumstances. I am doing a mild blast running 10iu MWF for a month and then dropping back to 5iu ed...

even the first run I stayed lithargic all day...

thanks again for all the help guys... I am guessing DNP would be a bad addition at this point.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
and... they are blues

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic