Getting pregnant...

Discussion in 'PCT - Post Cycle Therapy and Anti-E's' started by Ironmike72, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    A friend of mine wants to get his wife pregnant. He's an ASS user. I believe he cruises and doesn't bother with a PCT. I told him I think if he runs enough hCG he should still be able to cruise and get his sperm count up. Am I correct in this?
    Could somebody throw me some advice so I can help my boy out? Should I have him do a total PCT protocol, wait a month, then try to get her pregnant? Or can he get her pregnant while cruising (250 test a week), & Hcg. & what kind of regimen for the hCG either way???? I'm on TRT, have two kids certainly don't want anymore so I don't worry myself with these issues! Lol. Thanks in advance to any good bro's who throw a word of advice in! Thanks in advance!
    ~R

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong VIP Member

May 27, 2013
    He should just start dropping nuts in his girl and see what happens. Coming off might hurt more then help.

Some HCG could help. I have a litter of kids and all shots were scored while on except for one.

3. gymrat827

gymrat827 VIP Member

Nov 5, 2012
    hcg + tiny bit of clomid.

if he has no luck after dropping seeds for like 12-14wks + he may need to goto the doc and get his swimmers tested.

Not that its my biz, but how old is he?? how many yrs trt??

4. Go Away

Go Away TID Board Of Directors

Dec 28, 2011
    He needs to start using the puss instead smh

BrotherIron likes this.
  5. TenaciousA

TenaciousA VIP Member

Mar 31, 2013
    Let me clarify in addition to the lovely info above...
    His partner is good to go as well, correct? Making a lot of assumptions about her baby house.

6. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Mid 30's (not sure exact, but def mid 30's). I'm not sure when he started jewsing, met him after. I'm on trt, not him. (He basically is, but no Dr. Supervised. Told me today 1 shot like E2 weeks?!!?... Idk why. I'm on trt & do 200mg/week... He's runnin sust 270 by Geneza... I told him E or Cyp is the way to go, but he likes he likes?....

7. Ironmike72

Ironmike72 VIP Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Lol, I was like WTF is this dude talkin about?!... Then I reread the quote & picked up on the typo. & no, I wasn't trying to be funny.