Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Getting pregnant...

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
A friend of mine wants to get his wife pregnant. He's an ASS user. I believe he cruises and doesn't bother with a PCT. I told him I think if he runs enough hCG he should still be able to cruise and get his sperm count up. Am I correct in this?
Could somebody throw me some advice so I can help my boy out? Should I have him do a total PCT protocol, wait a month, then try to get her pregnant? Or can he get her pregnant while cruising (250 test a week), & Hcg. & what kind of regimen for the hCG either way???? I'm on TRT, have two kids certainly don't want anymore so I don't worry myself with these issues! Lol. Thanks in advance to any good bro's who throw a word of advice in! Thanks in advance!
~R

Last edited:
DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
He should just start dropping nuts in his girl and see what happens. Coming off might hurt more then help.

Some HCG could help. I have a litter of kids and all shots were scored while on except for one.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
hcg + tiny bit of clomid.

if he has no luck after dropping seeds for like 12-14wks + he may need to goto the doc and get his swimmers tested.

Not that its my biz, but how old is he?? how many yrs trt??

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Let me clarify in addition to the lovely info above...
His partner is good to go as well, correct? Making a lot of assumptions about her baby house.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
hcg + tiny bit of clomid.

if he has no luck after dropping seeds for like 12-14wks + he may need to goto the doc and get his swimmers tested.

Not that its my biz, but how old is he?? how many yrs trt??

Mid 30's (not sure exact, but def mid 30's). I'm not sure when he started jewsing, met him after. I'm on trt, not him. (He basically is, but no Dr. Supervised. Told me today 1 shot like E2 weeks?!!?... Idk why. I'm on trt & do 200mg/week... He's runnin sust 270 by Geneza... I told him E or Cyp is the way to go, but he likes he likes?....

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
He needs to start using the puss instead smh

Lol, I was like WTF is this dude talkin about?!... Then I reread the quote & picked up on the typo. & no, I wasn't trying to be funny.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic