Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Definitely will say some prayers for you searay

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Good luck with this one man, I gotta say though if it brings you any peace of mind these guys have this stuff really wired these days and most likely you will come through shining brother.
Keep us posted.......Blessing bro
Cheers

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've had several surgeries in my time and the one thing I hoped would never happen is. I have to have a triple bypass in about 10 days. Everything about this surgery sucks bigtime. Probably wake up with a tube down my throat. Severe dry mouth for the first 24 hrs. About 2-3 months recovery time to heal my chest bone so I can't do shit with my arms except hold a pillow to my chest in case I cough. I guess I'll feel alot better as I have been so exhausted for so long now. Thing that really sucks is my hdl/ldl levels have been off for at least 10 yrs now and for at least that long I had been asking my Doc to put me on a statin and for some reason he just kept blowing it off. Plus the sleep apnea I,ve had the last 10 yrs that I tried to treat but every place I went always tried to put me on a regular cpap and not 1 place ever mentioned using a bipap because they didn't have them. Anyone else had heart surgery?
Prayers for you that all goes well and a fast recovery!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
My father in law had it done in 2016, age 76, after having a heart attack. He was an off and on smoker most of his adult life (no more).

He is 82 today, doing what he can to stay active and eating a little better. He moves slower and doesn't walk as much as he used to, but overall doing very well.

You are in quite a different position. Like everyone else here, I have a positive outlook for your situation. Stay positive and take care of yourself brother.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic