Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
You obviously didn't follow the OJ Simpson case either. There was obviously blood planted to frame OJ. Mark Fuhrman was exposed on the witness stand as a racist, and refused to answer the question if he planted OJs blood at the crime scene..

The Jury was predominately a black jury too, so lets not pull the race card and say if they jury was all white he would have been convicted. The evidence said otherwise..

Please tell me you're joking about the Simpson case. Furhman lied about using the "N-word" - he wasn't found to be "lying about planting blood". Had there been any actual evidence that he planted blood anywhere or otherwise tried to frame Simpson, he could have faced the death penalty, and would have at least been prosecuted and been looking at a very long prison sentence. There was never a shred of evidence that Simpson was framed. It was an insanely inprobable theory the defense cooked up that the jury bought into. Remember, the defense only has to raise reasonable doubt, and they convinced the jury that the cops could have possibly done such a thing. Of course as dumb as that jury was, they probably believed the entire LAPD actually DID frame a famous celebrity.

Read this book to get the real scoop from one of the best criminal attorneys (on both sides) the country has ever seen:

http://www.amazon.com/Outrage-Five-Reasons-Simpson-Murder/dp/0393330834/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1374519841&sr=1-4&keywords=outrage

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
No i'm in universirty riht now. I did no research . Are you telling me you gots a degree?!!
BTW the HOV and B support Trayvon.
and this Civil case.. can Zimmerman actually be proven guilty n charged??

You're at a university right now?? Your english is horrible, and you can't even spell. And no, I don't 'Gots' a degree either.. I don't need one for common sense..

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
But later having graduated from a reputable school in the country, Trader on Wall Street (series 7, 63, 24, 55) , Actuary pricing Annuities (Associate Actuary, SOA) for one of the Industries most Prestigous companies, changed careers and now working on a second Masters degree in the healthcare industry, active in my church and community, proud father of incredible kids, pay my taxes. QUOTE]
What made you decide to leave the financial services industries?

What's up JR Ewing

I still Trade my own account. So I am not totally removed. Was just not happy walking through my employers doors every morning. so I started taking courses at the local community college...and thought about the Healthcare industry. My parents health was diminishing and I wanted to better understand what was going on and why. I started with Anatomy and Physiology and found this interesting. It was between Pharmacy, MD, Nursing and Physician Assistant. The shortest path and the most interesting after shadowing someone in each profession was Nursing. So from Monday to Friday I crunched numbers from 6am to 230pm. From 5pm - 1030pm Mon to Thursday I was in a Nursing Evening program. Every weeked I worked from 7am to 330pm as a Nursing Assistant where I checked vitals, gave bedpans and provided care to the patients. Finished Nursing school, passed my State Boards.....and In Oct 2012 I took a leave of absence from my Financial job and accepted a Full time opportunity on an Orthopedic floor. II just wanted to make sure my decision was right before totally quitting. n January 2013 I officially quit my financial job and started working Full time as RN. I am currently enrolled in a Nursing Research Masters program as well. I figure I did research in the Financial Industry, Let's try the Healthcare now.

So I went from Trade Support and BackOffice Operations at an Investment Advisory Firm. To Trader and Unit Leader at a Brokerage. ....needed a change...then moved over to Actuary work for approx 8yrs....and still unhappy so moved over to the healthcare industry.

I don't see myself doing bedside Nursing for to long. Just getting the experience and looking to start my own business...maybe mixing my Business background with Nursing.

Are you in the Financial Industry my friend ?

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
People are looking for George Zimmerman, wishing to do him harm, and he comes out of hiding to be the hero...

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense.

It continues here...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-emerged-hiding-truck-crash-rescue/storynew?id=19735432

Good PR move. Just so happens when dude comes out of hiding he is there to help rescue......hes a freakin Cape Crusader. Strong enough to pull someone from a truck, but not strong enough to beat the shiat out of a teenager. Where was his superman powers then.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah, I've worked in financial services for a long time. I started out in consumer lending - mainly mortgages, subprime in particular. Also worked in retail banking, and day traded my own $ for a couple of years and got out just before things really got bad in '08.

I worked in retail brokerage as a broker for a major firm for a couple, then started my own little independent shop with a small number of accredited investors (mainly family $) - far less administrative BS to deal with this way, and it's generally a more efficient way to make a buck.

It's usually easier to deal with a limited number of people who each have lots of money than to have to chase and deal with a large number of investors with generally smaller amounts of $, whose $ has to be handled in certain ways that may not actually be best for them, but that tend to minimize fees or otherwise fit into what ideas internal or external regulators have as to what is "best for the client" who is not an accredited investor.

I don't believe that the best investment for someone is necessarily the cheapest investment, and I certainly don't buy into the idea that all investments that have a certain label put on them such as "mutual fund" or "growth", "value", "buy", "sell", etc are equal. I have always put a great deal of thought into the actual investment process, and I was surprised at how little time, effort, and thought many high-producing, seasoned brokers at retail firms put into their clients' investments.

And all of the regulations and rules at major broker dealers, registration headaches, etc these days don't make things any easier. You get into the business to make money and help others make money, and they put so many rules, regs, and restrictions on you that it's harder and harder to find business and do business.

I also like having the freedom and flexibility to not have to always be bullish and always have to be near 100% long to keep making money. It's good to be able to sit in large cash positions, go short, use options, etc when you feel it warranted without dealing with "compliance" issues or pressure from some stuffed shirt to keep client $ fully invested in mutual funds or whatever.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
You're at a university right now?? Your english is horrible, and you can't even spell. And no, I don't 'Gots' a degree either.. I don't need one for common sense..

so much for me trying to troll... lol not that you care but yes I am attending university and I'm studying Criminology, and believe it or not I actually learned something from this thread, I stated my opinion and how I felt and got kind of pissed off at how you guys felt, which I shouldn't have done, especially with everyone here being Pro-Zimmerman lol.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
2ez... his super powers may have been a bit disabled by the sucker punch from the lil fella Travon...

how about you let me sucker punch you from the shadows while you are on the phone walking to your car... lets see where your super powers go....

Granted I am no 17 y/o and I really don't want to punch you.. but taking a lick to the head while not expecting it can be a bit draining on the body...

And please tell me again how Zimmerman is actually WHITE????

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Under Florida law if you are found not guilty under reason of self defense you can not be found liable in civil court. They can file and push it forward but then Zimmerman could countersue for all of his legal cost of defending this lawsuit.

If anyone wants reference I can pull it up again...
Best news Ive heard since the trial. Thanks!

Please tell me you're joking about the Simpson case. Furhman lied about using the "N-word" - he wasn't found to be "lying about planting blood". Had there been any actual evidence that he planted blood anywhere or otherwise tried to frame Simpson, he could have faced the death penalty, and would have at least been prosecuted and been looking at a very long prison sentence. There was never a shred of evidence that Simpson was framed. It was an insanely inprobable theory the defense cooked up that the jury bought into. Remember, the defense only has to raise reasonable doubt, and they convinced the jury that the cops could have possibly done such a thing. Of course as dumb as that jury was, they probably believed the entire LAPD actually DID frame a famous celebrity.

Read this book to get the real scoop from one of the best criminal attorneys (on both sides) the country has ever seen:

http://www.amazon.com/Outrage-Five-Reasons-Simpson-Murder/dp/0393330834/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1374519841&sr=1-4&keywords=outrage

I am going by facts of the case. Mark Furhman invoked his 5th amendment rights when asked about planting blood. He never answered. It was sloppy police work from the start, not to mention the entire scenes evidence was contaminated.. You don't remember the lead detective requesting and obtained a vial of OJs blood?

If you want to debate this case, start a new thread.. Im ready to defend OJ..

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
That's cool - I'm not going to bother arguing the Simpson case. You'll never, ever convince me there was even any reasonable doubt of his guilt. I've read numerous books on it by people who were not emotionally or financially connected to him, and they all paint a pretty consistent picture of what happened. I didn't really watch that trial because I was working and in college full time at that time. Bugliosi's detailed summary of the whole thing was the best IMO though.

I'm pretty sure that the thing with Furhman was that F. Lee Bailey set out to prove him to be a "liar", and set him up by asking him if he'd ever said the n-word in the past 10 years or whatever, knowing that the defense had a tape of Furhman saying it to a reporter. And Bailey convinced the jury that because Furhman clearly lied about that, that he'd also lie about planting evidence, etc.

But the bottom line is that Simpson is now where he belongs. Hopefully he dies in there.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white, Zimmerman would have been in jail already. Don't even disagree with me on this one... I know how ****ed up the American gov't is lol

Wrong. Many articles showing blacks killing whites using stand your ground and the black wasn't even touched. Read this thread over to see them. TM is dead because he chose to attack someone who was following him. Not because of his skin color. Zimmerman broke no laws following someone. Just because you are followed doesn't give each you the right to assault somebody.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Wrong. Many articles showing blacks killing whites using stand your ground and the black wasn't even touched. Read this thread over to see them. TM is dead because he chose to attack someone who was following him. Not because of his skin color. Zimmerman broke no laws following someone. Just because you are followed doesn't give each you the right to assault somebody.
stand your ground wasn't used by the defense. This is classic self defense.

And there are many cases similar to this with it being black on white iirc I've seen a couple in non-stand your ground States.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
True, my point was more, if it was black on white it wouldn't have made the national news. It only made the news because it was a story that could generate divisive mood for the country.

Showing 4 years old pics of the perp as a little boy. Hiding the gangsta wannabe recent pics, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic