Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I am surprised this hasn't been discussed yet. Its really sad that some people are making this case about race. It was never about race, and the prosecution never once argued it. They argued he was being profiled as a criminal. Big difference. The prosecution had way too many holes in their case, and what lost it for them in my eyes is their witnesses wound up helping out the defense. Your thoughts?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I think the whole damn trial and any trouble brought towards George Zimmerman was and is bullshit ,
Media always making shit about Race this or Race that . Phuk race , truth be known George did the same thing I woulda done , He shot that damn kid in self defense.
When you got a thug walking the streets with his pants around his knees, shoes untied , shirt hanging to his knee caps and his muthaphukn hat on sideways smoking a big ass blunt stoned out of his gord and starts talking shit , It don't matter what color he is or was ....You portray that image of trouble and filth then you gonna get what you get ,
I remember everyone always saying " Ah that poor young innocent child" Bullshit filth is what that was. Just another thug causing trouble is what Travon was doing that night .BLAH. and he got his ass smoked .

One less trouble making , shit talking ,dope smoking filth and waste of air to walk and take the economys welfare money .

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Its not over. Ive heard that the Martin family is going to go after Zimmerman in a civil case for negligence. Even after the verdict, you have people like Jesse Jackson still wanting to make this case about race. Get over it. It had nothing to do with him being black.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Oh , Im certain the rest of George's life will be full of harassment and BS crap because as you say ,,,You got them headstrong proud phukers like Jessie Jackson out there thinking we all owe them something for them being black .Bullshit .
If they would pull up there pants, speak a language we all could understand and actually fit into society rather than act like a group of thugs and gangsters then they would be socially acceptable .However they do not try ..........
Shit like this pisses me off ,because there are white folks out there wearing there clothes that way , hat sideways , shirts to long and walking around like there the coolest shit and smoking blunts , and yet ....If this Travon would have been white he still would've got his ass smoked in self defense and non of this trial crap would still be going on ,.
It boils down to Race as you said . Them head strong black folks think society owes them something and we don't owe them shit .
You work for what you have in society or you don't have shit . Life is not about hand outs

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Dont get me started with sharpton and jackson.. hypocrite media whores...

Im having a.Zimmerman "not guilty" cookout today, all are welcome

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
The standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury deliberated for at least 11 hours? This means they had a hard time reaching their verdict.

The Prosecutor is right: An innocent, unarmed teenager is dead because Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Only a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.

Had Mr. Zimmerman been black and the victim white, the verdict would more likely have been guilty because the culture has it out for those "dangerous blacks."

Reactions: HGH
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Having said my piece, I agree about Sharpton and Jackson. They are media whores who like stirring up shit.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
My problem with his whole case.. Hey let the guy go in the beginning and then brought him back because of the protest and possible riots. "Race drivin" so sick of the race thing people get over it. This shit and the Paula dean think just piss me off. The comments when it happened were the ones I expected. When a judge allows a lessor charge at the end it showed he didn't even believe shit. Shows doubt. Just my opinion

P

Pdub

Mar 8, 2012
The standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury deliberated for at least 11 hours? This means they had a hard time reaching their verdict.

The Prosecutor is right: An innocent, unarmed teenager is dead because Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. On Ly a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.

Had Mr. Zimmerman been black and the victim white, the verdict would more likely have been guilty because the culture has it out for those "dangerous blacks."

I read this 3 times in disbelief that you could have this opinion, but hey, that's what makes the world go around. Heading to the cookout today!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Its not over. Ive heard that the Martin family is going to go after Zimmerman in a civil case for negligence. Even after the verdict, you have people like Jesse Jackson still wanting to make this case about race. Get over it. It had nothing to do with him being black.

IM, you're absolutely correct. The media and civil rights groups attempted to make this a racial case well before they had any of the facts. The facts make it clear that the only racial comments made were from Trayvon, calling Zimmerman a "creepy ass cracker" to his friend on his cell phone. That doesn't mean he deserved to die, but if anybody needed some instruction on racial sensitivty, it was him.

Sharpton and Jesse will attempt to make more hay, because without continuing racial strife they're both out of a job. Sowing racial discord is their currency. Too bad, because it does nothing to help the black community, that has a youth unemployment rate of about 20%.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

The Prosecutor is right: An innocent, unarmed teenager is dead because Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Only a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.

These comments are moronic. Deliberations took 11 hours because the trial lasted over a week and had hundreds of pieces of evidence, and they had to go through the lengthy jury instructions. The length of time gives you nothing. Interviewing the jurors after the fact will give you that information.

If Zimmerman would have been black, charges would never have been brought. This was clearly racially driven at first, and then when all the facts were collected, the state realized they were in big trouble. Too bad they intervened when the local authorities saw it for what it was, a terrible tragedy. I feel awful for Trayvon's family, but this was a terrible tragedy, nothing more.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic