Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
All of the right wing bloggers are making it seem like Trevon was making some kind of Walter White shit, the reality is IF he was making lean the only active ingredient in it is codeine. All it is, is cough syrup mixed with a sugary drink, and maybe some candies as a garnish IE skittles or jolly ranchers.

I guess making it look dangerous and mysterious makes for more views and better ratings, both sides are having a field day with this.

Reactions: HGH
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
George Zimmerman taken into police custody after incident with wife

(CNN) -- George Zimmerman was taken into custody Monday after an apparent domestic altercation with his wife and her father at a home in Lake Mary, Florida, police said.
"As of right now, (George Zimmerman) has been placed in investigative detention," Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said.
The incident comes two months after Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
Hudson said a gun was found in the Lake Mary home, but he added that it was not a part of the altercation.
Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, was the one to call 911, Hudson said.
Hudson added that police are following procedure by placing Zimmerman in investigative detention.
"Anytime we have anybody suspected of doing anything, we place them in investigative detention until a complete investigation has been done," Hudson said.
Lake Mary is a suburb of Orlando near Sanford.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimmerman-detained/

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I am sure the Stand your ground rule will apply here too.

and like it was stated about Trayvon...Mrs Zimmerman is probably a thug too.

He's helping the Civil case against him for sure.

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I am sure the Stand your ground rule will apply here too.

and like it was stated about Trayvon...Mrs Zimmerman is probably a thug too.

He's helping the Civil case against him for sure.

when has the stand your ground law been applied? the Zimmerman trial has absolutely nothing to do with that law.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
when has the stand your ground law been applied? the Zimmerman trial has absolutely nothing to do with that law.

that was a joke my friend. just like the Trayvon trial where a killer was let loose.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGH
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
that was a joke my friend. just like the Trayvon trial.

a killer was let loose.
You'll be happy to know that trevons family will never get a dime from Zimmerman.

Because he was found not guilty by reason of self defense all attempting to sue him would do is bankrupt them as they would be responsible for his civil court fees.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
You'll be happy to know that trevons family will never get a dime from Zimmerman.

Because he was found not guilty by reason of self defense all attempting to sue him would do is bankrupt them as they would be responsible for his civil court fees.

they already have received indirectly from the HOA.

OJ was found not guilty too. that didn't stop the Brown family.

do you have an inside on this ?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
they already have received indirectly from the HOA.

OJ was found not guilty too. that didn't stop the Brown family.

do you have an inside on this ?
First it is in different States.

Second the reasons they were found not guilty were different. In the OJ case they couldn't meet the burden of proof for criminal but could for civil. In the Zimmerman case he was found not guilty for reason of self defense.

In Florida there is a statute that says something to the effect of if found not guilty in criminal court by reason of self defense you can not be found liable in civil court and if you bring the case against them you will be liable for their defense costs.

I posted links earlier in this thread somewhere.

They may get donations but won't be getting anything from Zimmerman.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm gonna go with "Innocent until proven guilty" until the facts are in. If it turns out that he's guilty of threatening his wife with a gun, he should be held accountable. For all we know this could be some sort of setup just to get him on anything.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
First it is in different States.

Second the reasons they were found not guilty were different. In the OJ case they couldn't meet the burden of proof for criminal but could for civil. In the Zimmerman case he was found not guilty for reason of self defense.

In Florida there is a statute that says something to the effect of if found not guilty in criminal court by reason of self defense you can not be found liable in civil court and if you bring the case against them you will be liable for their defense costs.

I posted links earlier in this thread somewhere.

They may get donations but won't be getting anything from Zimmerman.

consider that this is not about money. and I am sure there are a line of attorneys waiting for a case like this. Not saying this is right now or rational, but it is what it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic