Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
govt funded racism-A division of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) was deployed to Sanford, Florida in 2012 to provide assistance for anti-George Zimmerman protests, including a rally headlined by activist Al Sharpton, according to newly released documents.

The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.

CRS spent $674.14 between March 25-27 related to having been “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.” CRS spent another $1,142.84 for the same purpose between March 25-28.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Why is he a asshole? Because he actually cared about his neighborhood? Because he legally packed? He was found not guilty and that means he acted within the law. The ''kid'' was a product of his parents and society, thought he was a bad ass and happened to pick the wrong guy to mess with. Look at the character issues the judge didn't allow. One less punk for taxpayers to have to pay for prison.
I guess we should all just hide in our houses and let the ghetto thug mentality run our neighborhoods. **** that, I think more people should get involved like Zimmerman did.
What it comes down to is this shit happened a block or 2 from Martin's fathers house. If you're being followed by someone who has been aggressive toward you do you lead them to your home and family?

When you're carrying you have the responsibility to avoid the confrontation.

Gman take a step back and look what really happened and what realistically occurred. Do you think Martin got almost home and decided you know what I'm going to go back out there and best the shit out of that wetback or do you think they mutually got into an argument where a fist fight followed and the escalation caused Zimmerman to fell the need to use lethal force to prevent great bodily harm?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I just know where I live if a purple guy with violet hair and a hoody was walking around, late at night and I saw him I woudl say hey what are you up to, and there ya go.

Ohhhhh I did this to 4 white kids in an acura parked 2 houses down from me a few months ago, they were waiting for my neighbors son to come out and then leave, guess I could just ignore things until something bad happens but I choose not to.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Also before some racist jumps my ass, the violet hair guy was just an example of I don't give a shit what your race is, I want to know your business if you are loitering around my "hood"...lol no I do not care if that is none of my business or violates you girly rights, I will take whatever happens as my personal responsibility.

PS: I am glad to see justice served in this case trayvon was looking for shit and he found it, and he was not a "little boy" either at his age my ass was half way to Beirut Lebanon.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I guess I'm just a pussy trying to make my nuts bigger cause I carry a .45 at all times to protect my family and me. I also deal with a lot of money when I close at night. So I can flex my guns on a thug trying to rob me or I can use a real one. Cause I know a thug trying to rob me isn't gonna be a bodybuilder run up in here and start posing saying give me all the money for my physique! I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
What it comes down to is this shit happened a block or 2 from Martin's fathers house. If you're being followed by someone who has been aggressive toward you do you lead them to your home and family?

When you're carrying you have the responsibility to avoid the confrontation.

Gman take a step back and look what really happened and what realistically occurred. Do you think Martin got almost home and decided you know what I'm going to go back out there and best the shit out of that wetback or do you think they mutually got into an argument where a fist fight followed and the escalation caused Zimmerman to fell the need to use lethal force to prevent great bodily harm?
You musta missed the whole trial because everything you just stated is what the media and poverty pimps were pushing. Yes, that's EXACTLY what the lil punk Treyvon did. Zimmerman did not pursue this lil punk , the punk ambushed him. Like I said , I guess we should all sit in our homes shivering huddled in the corner. I've seen punks hangin out casing homes and actually caught one robbing my neighbors house, I took it on my self to call the cops AND intervene. My neighbor next to me sat in his window watching the whole robbery unfold, didn't do shit. I got the last laugh on that asshole and told the cops he saw the whole thing also. I guess you and him think alike?
And why because you legally ccw do you have a responsibility to runaway from confrontation? that's bullshit

I just know where I live if a purple guy with violet hair and a hoody was walking around, late at night and I saw him I woudl say hey what are you up to, and there ya go.

Ohhhhh I did this to 4 white kids in an acura parked 2 houses down from me a few months ago, they were waiting for my neighbors son to come out and then leave, guess I could just ignore things until something bad happens but I choose not to.

If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

Also before some racist jumps my ass, the violet hair guy was just an example of I don't give a shit what your race is, I want to know your business if you are loitering around my "hood"...lol no I do not care if that is none of my business or violates you girly rights, I will take whatever happens as my personal responsibility.

PS: I am glad to see justice served in this case trayvon was looking for shit and he found it, and he was not a "little boy" either at his age my ass was half way to Beirut Lebanon.

EXACTLY^^^ This lil gangsta was portrayed as a good lil boy. The actually used a pic of him when he was 12??!!! Wonder if the kid was white if we would be talking about this?

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
There was never a case..bunch of bullshit political pressure from the race baiters like Jackson and Sharpton those two should be ****ing put in prison!

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Oh exactly now the naacp are going to try and get Holder to charge him with civil rights violations? Lol..it will never end he should just move to Canada or Europe..something and what is sad is that a person who is found not guilty has to hide for fear of his life....what a joke.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Only a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.

."

that's what the state wants you to believe. George said after 911 told him to stop following, he did and proceeded back to his car when Martin attacked him.
so was George just suppose to lay there and let his head get slammed against the concrete? don't ya think slamming someones head into the concrete can be considered leathal force?

finally justice was served!

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
You musta missed the whole trial because everything you just stated is what the media and poverty pimps were pushing. Yes, that's EXACTLY what the lil punk Treyvon did. Zimmerman did not pursue this lil punk , the punk ambushed him. Like I said , I guess we should all sit in our homes shivering huddled in the corner. I've seen punks hangin out casing homes and actually caught one robbing my neighbors house, I took it on my self to call the cops AND intervene. My neighbor next to me sat in his window watching the whole robbery unfold, didn't do shit. I got the last laugh on that asshole and told the cops he saw the whole thing also. I guess you and him think alike?
And why because you legally ccw do you have a responsibility to runaway from confrontation? that's bullshit

EXACTLY^^^ This lil gangsta was portrayed as a good lil boy. The actually used a pic of him when he was 12??!!! Wonder if the kid was white if we would be talking about this?
I actually watched and read transcription.

I think you're being unrealistic in your scenario. It just doesn't make any sense.

The only thing that the prosecution didn't prove is intent. The charges I listed above would have stuck because he was guilty of them. He should be sitting in jail for 6 months for what he did. But he didn't commit murder.

The rule of thumb when you are carrying is that you do not do anything you would not do if you weren't. Do you think he would have done what he did if he didn't have a gun? Literally everything Zimmerman did was against what any self defense firearms course teaches you.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
The NAACP is racist. Wouldn't it be racist if we had a NAAWP. With the way they consider crimes hate crimes now wouldn't NAACP be considered a hate group.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
The rule of thumb when you are carrying is that you do not do anything you would not do if you weren't. Do you think he would have done what he did if he didn't have a gun? Literally everything Zimmerman did was against what any self defense firearms course teaches you.

I am pretty sure they teach you getting your face smashed in, yelling for help and not getting any, and then shooting to stop the attacker from killing you, is, in fact, part of what they teach you. He may not have made the best choices until that point, but it's easy to monday morning quarterback a situation like this. I can't tell you how many times I have heard noises outside of my house, walked out and slightly off my property to inspect what was going on, while armed. Would you argue that they didn't teach me that in my firearms classes had I encountered someone out there who attacked me?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic