Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

George Zimmerman - Not Guilty!

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
My problem with his whole case.. Hey let the guy go in the beginning and then brought him back because of the protest and possible riots. "Race drivin" so sick of the race thing people get over it. This shit and the Paula dean think just piss me off. The comments when it happened were the ones I expected. When a judge allows a lessor charge at the end it showed he didn't even believe shit. Shows doubt. Just my opinion
yeah Paula is getting the shaft for something she said 30 years ago but lil Wayne can stomp on the American flag in some ghetto somewhere. Hmm I wonder why? What champs my ass is blacks are more racist then the whites.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
if martin was white he would have still got shot

R

Rodon

Aug 13, 2012
The defense put on a great case, they defined the stand your ground law and showed that an 17 year old boy beat the crap out of a 28 year old punk. Trayvon stood his ground when he was approached but he should have listened to his friend and ran and kept running. George the less than a man fighter should have listened to the operator and let the police Handel it. Now a little boy is dead and some on here say they would do the same, I would not. I see the same in my area and I call the cops, I won't walk up to some one and confront them. If your son black or white was approached would you want them dead? You are a lie if you say yes, wearing a hoodie is not a crime and he was not smoking a blunt. You big guys want to tolt guns to make your nuts big, how about pray to God for our country, educate our kids and stop being paranoid about everything. I am black, I don't think anyone owes me anything but don't mess with me, let me live my life and treat me as you want to be treated, respect me as a man and don't preach hate. When we are at war fighting side by side you don't care about my skin, so don't care about it when we walk our same streets. STOP hate, and stop making this about race and understand a son was lost. But if you please continue on spreading hate and talk about how you would do the same. We are lifters on this site and all have something in common, we want to know how to get bigger, stronger, and better. We don't care about using guns on the streets, our bodies are our weapons and we flex our guns daily. Peace and happy lifting brothers.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Prosecution overreached. At most they could have gotten him on criminal negligence and negligent homicide. Zimmerman would have done 6 months and they would have had a conviction.

Zimmerman was an asshole. However I don't think anyone was buying that he set out to kill that kid.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury deliberated for at least 11 hours? This means they had a hard time reaching their verdict.

The Prosecutor is right: An innocent, unarmed teenager is dead because Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Only a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.

Had Mr. Zimmerman been black and the victim white, the verdict would more likely have been guilty because the culture has it out for those "dangerous blacks."
The reason the jury had a harder time was that they wanted to get him for something, just not what the prosecution was charging with. And they only included manslaughter in the instructions for lesser charges.

In order to prove either charge they were given an intent to kill had to be defined. This was never met.

You really speak like someone who watched none of the trial and doesn't know what the burden was for the prosecution.

Most likely from Zimmerman's and eye witness testimony a fight started. No one knows who started it. The moment martin decided to bash Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk he escalated the situation to causing Zimmerman the threat of grave bodily harm. Even if Zimmerman started the fight at this point it's covered under Florida self defence law. The only way to prove he committed murder or manslaughter under Florida law is to prove that he walked up to Martin with the intent to kill him.

A big thing was Martin's testimony at the scene. An officer told Zimmerman that the whole thing was caught on tape and his response was "thank God."

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
What I we looked on all Zimmermans applications in life what does he call himself? White? Hispanic? Funny when I ask my good friend what his kids are " they are black dummy" really 1/2 Asian half black. He looks Hispanic but they are stressing the white in this case. Just a ****ed up society that does what is best at the momment

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I didnt watch one second of this case because i didnt give two shits. This happens every single day. However the media just happen to get ahold of it. And all this race talk needs to stop. Do you all realize Zimmerman was a ****ing Hispanic? It was not white vs black.
The kid was a thug going down the wrong rd. He prob could have been steered in the correct direction however he chose that path and was in the wrong place at the wrong time and said the wrong thing to the wrong man.
Plain and simple, who cares. He was a young kid who likely was going nowhere in life. I see it happen every day no matter black, white, Hispanic etc. It stems back to their up bringing. Instead of preaching about how we need to come together and stop killing each other, how about preaching to the parents how they need to instill values, courage, goals, morality and so in in their kids. You cant teach and old dog new tricks but you can teach the new ones what is socially acceptable, how to be a contribution member of society, and how not to put yourself in a situation where this could even happen.
I have just wasted two minutes of my life writing this. People wont change. We are becoming more idiotic worldwide as a whole. Good luck figuring out where to even begin working on people.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The standard of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury deliberated for at least 11 hours? This means they had a hard time reaching their verdict.

The Prosecutor is right: An innocent, unarmed teenager is dead because Mr. Zimmerman, who was armed, followed him and confronted him. Mr. Zimmerman pulled the trigger. Only a complete idiot could conclude Mr. Zimmerman acted in self defense, IMO.
."

Hard time reaching a verdict? LOL.. Because they only spent 11hours deliberating? What if they spent 2 weeks deliberating, whats that suppose to mean? Prosecution had piles of circumstantial evidence. And the evidence they did had, wound up helping the defense. They couldn't prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt..

As for Zimmerman following Trayvon, what if Zimmerman was actually the police and was following him on a hunch. PO have hunches all the time, and follow them. Yes its a tragedy, and both families will never be the same again.

Prosecution overreached. At most they could have gotten him on criminal negligence and negligent homicide. Zimmerman would have done 6 months and they would have had a conviction..

And there would have been a public outcry with that outcome too. He could have gotten life in prison, and that still wouldn't been enough either..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am surprised this hasn't been discussed yet. Its really sad that some people are making this case about race. It was never about race, and the prosecution never once argued it. They argued he was being profiled as a criminal. Big difference. The prosecution had way too many holes in their case, and what lost it for them in my eyes is their witnesses wound up helping out the defense. Your thoughts?

Obama made it about race. Why did he feel the need to interject himself in a local issue? Can you say ''I need a BIG DISTRACTION''. Then the media and Poverty pimps, Jackson and Sharpton are trotted out like the imbeciles they are to whip up the welfare crowd and bada boom bada bing we got a race driven issue and the IRS, Benghazi, NSA nad Fast n Furious disappear off the front page.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Prosecution overreached. At most they could have gotten him on criminal negligence and negligent homicide. Zimmerman would have done 6 months and they would have had a conviction.

Zimmerman was an asshole. However I don't think anyone was buying that he set out to kill that kid.

Why is he a asshole? Because he actually cared about his neighborhood? Because he legally packed? He was found not guilty and that means he acted within the law. The ''kid'' was a product of his parents and society, thought he was a bad ass and happened to pick the wrong guy to mess with. Look at the character issues the judge didn't allow. One less punk for taxpayers to have to pay for prison.
I guess we should all just hide in our houses and let the ghetto thug mentality run our neighborhoods. **** that, I think more people should get involved like Zimmerman did.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic