Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

general fat loss

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
i dont really eat carbs thats the problem i do have a desk job that im at work about 60 hours a week i really think thats the main problem is just sitting around all day

That's too bad. But hey, you've identified your main obstacle! Is it possible to stand at your desk? Some people sit on an exercise ball. I know that would look ridiculous but if it were allowed (and if your image at your desk is not important IE: lawyer or supervisor)... If it is important to you, you will find a way.

One more thing. That PB. Make sure it's natural and not loaded with sugar. Your diet is really not that bad. It lacks some general health items but you should be able to lose weight on it.

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
no i am a car salesman lol so the ball wont work. it just sucks im the muscular guy with the gut lol i look great with a t shirt on but thats about it. what is a good diet to follow i have a few more weeks till summer so i defintatelly would like to lose at least 15 pounds of stomach.

B

Bert

Apr 24, 2013
My necessary protein are from poultry, egg, meal, My carbohydrates are mostly created up of amaranth and oatmeal but I do put in brownish and dark grain sometimes, My body fat are from natty pb and MCT oil, I eat A LOT of natural fresh vegetables each day like don't forget your asparagus, spinach, peas and have a natural shake 2x weeks time. I also put weeds, vegetables, and sweet peppers in my foods....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic