Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gastric emptying

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) is a hypothalamic peptide that stimulates both the synthesis and secretion of growth hormone.
Somatostatin (SS) is a peptide produced by several tissues in the body, including the hypothalamus. Somatostatin inhibits growth hormone release in response to GHRH and to other stimulatory factors such as low blood glucose concentration.
Ghrelin is a peptide hormone secreted from the stomach. Ghrelin binds to receptors on somatotrophs and potently stimulates secretion of growth hormone.

gh.gif

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/gh.html

glyco, the GHRP would be drawn with an arrow pointing to the stomach?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
And Ghrelin is a hormone favors the accumulation of lipids in visceral fatty tissue. In concrete, it causes the over-expression of the fatty genes that take part in the retention of lipids, Ghrelin damn well known to be important in the development of obesity, given that, on stimulating the appetite, it favours an increase in body weight period! defenitely timing and diet is smart with this stuff it looks like. I suppose dose dependant low doses like your doing ATW shouldn't give any negative effects of the above.

taking Direct GH just makes a whole lot more sense to me.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Well were you in your log? nope. You were doing it in hopes of joint healing. SO its gonna be an individuals decision as to their personal reasoning for taking a GH or peptide hormone.

I mean some people would probably not be so concerned with the ulitmate timing of taking their GH other people who ARE using it for fat loss will pick the optimum time to get the hormone to get its intended result, whatever that may be.

the joint aspect of it was the primary reason that i wanted to try it but any and all other benefits that i get from the GH release are a bonus. that way, if it doesnt work as you and others have suggested for joint issues than atleast im getting the benefits from the GH release.

i would think that regardless of ones reason for taking it, it is all about GH release and the benefits there of.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
the joint aspect of it was the primary reason that i wanted to try it but any and all other benefits that i get from the GH release are a bonus. that way, if it doesnt work as you and others have suggested for joint issues than atleast im getting the benefits from the GH release.

i would think that regardless of ones reason for taking it, it is all about GH release and the benefits there of.

I agree with that 100%.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
You want to take the peptide so as to have constructive interference and not destructive interference of the natural release. This is the point of dose timing. And yes you are looking for the GH release just like if you were injecting GH only you are manipulating the natural machinery to get your GH release. So, the timing is important. imagine that the pulsitile GH release is like a wave form. Essentially it is. This is like the surface of a pond. Each release is like a wave front as a hand pushes in and disturbs the surface. The body does this with a rhythm. Now imagine that the hand is a little bigger. The wave from is a little taller. This is what happens with a properly timed pulse of GHRP as ghrelin is about toor is already being released on an empty stomach. Now imagine the wave front has not matured and a large hand falls in front of the previous wavefront causing destructuve interference. The two waves interfere and the pulse is disruptive, short and subsequent waves are altered. This is an improperly timed pulse of GHRP. The wave form is destructive. So we attempt to time these things such that the normal wave form pattern is not disrupted, only amplified. Morning and before bed, when the stomach is empty, are best times for this. Perhaps before the gym in the late afternoon before taking a pre-workout drink is also one of the best times. After the dose is fine to take in nutrients since the pulse has happened in unison with the normal rhythm.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Well i have skimmed most of this,.... and i will say i read a lot of blah blah blah blah....my pub med study is bigger than yours!

Now on gastric emptying and peptides.... the only time i have EVER heard of this happening to ANYONE was when they fucked up and reconstituted it wrong ending up in them taking a HUGE dose.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Some informative stuff in here. Whether there is disagreement or not about particular aspects, it's the kind of thread that ultimately provides knowledge.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Interesting, sheesh Adjos I've seen you around like ten years now, your knowledge impressed me then and still astounds me, I have shitloads of hgh questions now lol, but it would get way too confusing , is there any aspect of bodybuilding that you don't know , f/n A

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic