Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gaspari Myofusion Report

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Anyone read this report? I cant find it but on bb.com everyone is talking about it. It claims that Gaspari is running 1/2 the protein its claims to have on the label. I'm sure some of you guys have better info on this and I would love to hear your input.

Myofusion has been the only protein I buy because its pretty dam good.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How would one know this to be true? Unless someone inside gaspari said this and is credible ( not saying it couldnt happen ). Did someone have it tested? Tub after tub? People on bb.com, lmao, anyways i would be interested to hear...if its true.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Some forum named reddit.com the dude` had people send in protein samples he tested then and those were the results.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Apperantly gaspari nutrition is under investigation and so is usp labs by your american authorities.the funny thing about supplements and I became aware of this back in the early 90s from bb that had toured down to Australia is even tho they were sponsored by them they seldom used them.nothing beats solid food in my opinion.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
nothing beats solid food in my opinion.

Thank you thank you. I havent used protein supps for awhile now, i feel its a waste of money and for what people make it out to be its over hyped. Its about DIET and training not SUPPS and training. Ok...im getting side tracked, sorry.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Thank you thank you. I havent used protein supps for awhile now, i feel its a waste of money and for what people make it out to be its over hyped. Its about DIET and training not SUPPS and training. Ok...im getting side tracked, sorry.

No argument there. I try to get it everything through food but some days I cant and sups are an easy way for me to correct this.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
One of the big problems with supplements is they don't get reviewed until like 6 months on the shelf. That's why you see a lot of companies changing there baring or slight name changeS

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I'm not that surprised, honestly. I'm strongly considering buying from True Protein from now on.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I would rather have five solid meals any day than supplement the meals with shakes.when I met lee Haney who by the way was my bb idol lol he stressed the importance of solid meals.i remember him saying that for the last mro he had his wife and mum cooking around the clock.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I would rather have five solid meals any day than supplement the meals with shakes.when I met lee Haney who by the way was my bb idol lol he stressed the importance of solid meals.i remember him saying that for the last mro he had his wife and mum cooking around the clock.

I try man but its not always that easy with my work schedule and my families schedule.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic