Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Gaspari Myofusion Report

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I'm not that surprised, honestly. I'm strongly considering buying from True Protein from now on.
That's the only place I get my protein powder and I know it's good stuff and they'll even send you a COA if you ask for it.

Some of the companies protein powders taste really good, which makes you think they spent more on the flavoring than getting quality protein.

In the end these are "supplements" meant to supplement your diet if you can afford them they aren't neccessities, if you can eat whole food all day great if you can't and need protein powders you have to know the cheaper the deal the crappier the powder as real protein powder ahas gotten EXPENSIVE.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It's not easy trying to get meals I'm the first to admit this myself and a shake once a day is what I have but a lot of the guys I talk to at the gym are living off shakes.i find if I have to many shakes my second best mate is the shitter lol.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
It's not easy trying to get meals I'm the first to admit this myself and a shake once a day is what I have but a lot of the guys I talk to at the gym are living off shakes.i find if I have to many shakes my second best mate is the shitter lol.

lol

I might have 1 shake a day. Most of the time I'm adding it to other foods to get the protein up. Pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic