Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Gallon of milk/day

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Sugar calories suck. Lactose sucks. I'll stick to eating my calories.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sugar calories suck. Lactose sucks. I'll stick to eating my calories.

I'm guessing the milk hurts your wittle tummy??? :p

I hear you on not drinking your cals and getting solid meals, but GOMAD is more like supplementation rather than a diet in an of itself. The sugar part you mentioned is important and I asked it earlier in this thread. I'm not too keen on the idea of basically having your insulin perma-spiked all day. Its a recipe for disaster - both health wise and physique wise.

Of course having said that, it has helped some ectomorphs put on a couple pounds.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Are you for or against milk? The first half of your post suggests you are for it and the second half doesn't?

I'm not speaking for DW but I think he's for it saying drink a gallon a day and see the results.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm guessing the milk hurts your wittle tummy??? :p

I hear you on not drinking your cals and getting solid meals, but GOMAD is more like supplementation rather than a diet in an of itself. The sugar part you mentioned is important and I asked it earlier in this thread. I'm not too keen on the idea of basically having your insulin perma-spiked all day. Its a recipe for disaster - both health wise and physique wise.

Of course having said that, it has helped some ectomorphs put on a couple pounds.

Even with supplements, it's my experience that less is more. Every time you think about drinking a shake for calories or protein, barring bracketing a workout, eat something instead. I can tell a huge difference in my strength and physique when I get 95% of my calories from whole food and drink only water. I toiled for years with mass gainers and protein shakes and preworkouts and postworkouts etc etc, and couldn't break 215lbs (all natural). Dropped back to bracketing workouts and nighttime casein only and increasing food intake, and BAM, 225lbs at lower bodyfat than when I was a soft 215. Then I hit my first cycle and blew up to 255lbs. Haven't seen less than 230lbs since (sans a short bout with esophageal ulcers and a hospital stay that drove me down to 215ish). Point of all this is, I think we supplement all too much and don't talk about food nearly enough. Somebody on here once said that if there was no such thing as supplements then most people would be better off for it because they would learn the value of food. I see more and more everyday how true that is.

And yes, lactose makes my tummy hurt weally weally bad, and I make big diawhea. :))

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I'm not speaking for DW but I think he's for it saying drink a gallon a day and see the results.

thats right....Thanks halo for clearing it up....Im sure what i wrote was to the point....And anyone that wants to take the milk challage realize it will take your system about one weekto two weeks to get use to the over load of lactose..but once it dose its a cake walk...gallons go quick...dw

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Milk and water are my 2 favorite drinks. I try to stay away from the milk but sometimes... "It be callin' me".

My metabolism would lose a race with a turtle. I really have to watch how I eat when bulking.

HDH

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic