jacobss
What's New?

Funerals?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Appreciate the comments brothers.
She had cancer and we expected her to pass before she did, but the timing was just such, that it was the beginning of lockdowns all over and none really had a plan yet for this kinda thing yet.

Sorry for your loss, bro!...Keep this in mind....Acts 24:15...

K

KaelynBishop

Jan 17, 2023
I understand that this is a discussion from a few years ago, but the topic is still relevant today, given the ongoing challenges we face. Funerals have continued to adapt to the changing circumstances brought about by the pandemic. Many are opting for smaller, more intimate gatherings or exploring alternative options.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I understand that this is a discussion from a few years ago, but the topic is still relevant today, given the ongoing challenges we face. Funerals have continued to adapt to the changing circumstances brought about by the pandemic. Many are opting for smaller, more intimate gatherings or exploring alternative options.
Way to resurrect a thread to pad your count for your eventual link shitpost.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A little patience may be due here. While bizarre thread resurrection has been a spamming vehicle here in the past, it has only been slightly less than a year since this person's registration ... timely orthodox Intro posts can be a difficult concept to master for some. Consider too that the board has never had a funeral home spamming post before ... celebrate diversity.

C

CarylFairhurst

Jul 6, 2022
For those seeking an eco-friendly and thoughtful approach to farewells, (click here dumb link warning) offers sustainable choices that align with the evolving landscape of funeral services. It's a way to honor our loved ones in a meaningful and environmentally responsible manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Wow I’d sure like to thank you I’ve been searching for an eco friendly funeral solution my whole life. Im saves at last.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
For those seeking an eco-friendly and thoughtful approach to farewells, offers sustainable choices that align with the evolving landscape of funeral services. It's a way to honor our loved ones in a meaningful and environmentally responsible manner.

Looks like Caryl hit the magic number 5 and finally got to post their worthless link. I couldn't give a fuck less about the environmental impact of my or my "loved ones" corpse. How fucking retarded. Are we to assemble "farewell" teams and go out to ensure that all corpse of wild animals that die degrade "properly?" I wonder how nature has managed to make it this far. Fuck you. Go drink some more cow piss.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
We here at colorfulfarewells.compost would like to remind you heathens we sell "farewells," not just funerals.

Euphemisms = money in the dispose of your dead business.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic