Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

For those who still dont see the police state being set up...............

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
If this country is so bad then move to another country. By staying and complaining that the gov is too big and powerful for us to do anything you are doing the same thing that the guy with his couch and big screen is doing, only louder. Sell all of your stocks, liquidate your investments, buy gold with all of your money, and go to a country that is "better/free-er".

That would simply be un-American. The Constitution calls us to protect liberty from ALL who threaten it and by this they especially meant the government. If I can post online and make a few more folks see this, it only helps preserve liberty.

As far as liquidating assets... done. The currency of the future isn't gold; it's food, water, and ammo.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ben Franklin would have a hard-on if you handed him an m4.

The forefathers concern was that the government fear the people and not the people fear the government. That's what the whole revolution was about.

And police ARE the government. Who do you think gives them orders? There will always be police/military that will defy orders when they cross the line, but the majority will do as they're told without reason. The majority of soldiers have no clue what Pose Comitatus is or what it means, they know to follow orders given by the government.

Posse comitatus. And the vast majority of soldiers I served with did not "do as they're told without reason". If we were actively in combat, then yes, we'd do what the LT or senior NCO said, as fast as possible, without question. But if we were briefed BEFORE a theoretical mission that we'd be deploying to downtown Orlando to kill protesters and strip them of their weapons, there wouldn't be a single guy in my platoon that would have gone. We'd have all been given field-grade article 15s and probably faced a courts-martial. Soldiers have families, police officers have families, hell, even politicians have families. If we were being occupied by another country and the powers-that-be did not have family here, then it may be a different situation. But we're not, and it's not.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Exactly.

When I use to take down crack houses at 3am (meth was no a real problem then) The neighbors just assumed these guys did something to deserve what they got. If you see the ATF breaking down your neighbors door you assume they did something illegal to bring it on themselves. Do you run over there with your deer rifle to there defense? No. Neither did people in Germany in the late 30's. They just assumed they Jews broke the law. Does anyone here ever break any laws? My point? There are enough stupid laws on the books right now that the cops could "legally" drag 95% of Americans out of their homes right now without question.

To turn a blind eye to whats going on around you and to history just means you are doomed to repeat history and you will be one of the ones standing there like a deer in the headlights when these things are happening around you.

Ok so let me ask you, where do we go? Canada? Cuba? Thailand? What country is "free-er" and doesn't have laws that you disagree with? A desert island maybe? You think cops in other countries don't raid houses or carry big guns?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ok so let me ask you, where do we go? Canada? Cuba? Thailand? What country is "free-er" and doesn't have laws that you disagree with? A desert island maybe? You think cops in other countries don't raid houses or carry big guns?

I think you miss the point. The idea is not to run away from your country but to take it back.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think you miss the point. The idea is not to run away from your country but to take it back.

But I thought we couldn't do that because the gov't is too powerful? :-??

That's what a few of us are saying, that for those of you that think our gov't is too powerful and we the people can no longer make an impact on their decisions or overthrow them, leave and try to find a country that suits you better (if you can find one).

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Posse comitatus. And the vast majority of soldiers I served with did not "do as they're told without reason". If we were actively in combat, then yes, we'd do what the LT or senior NCO said, as fast as possible, without question. But if we were briefed BEFORE a theoretical mission that we'd be deploying to downtown Orlando to kill protesters and strip them of their weapons, there wouldn't be a single guy in my platoon that would have gone. We'd have all been given field-grade article 15s and probably faced a courts-martial. Soldiers have families, police officers have families, hell, even politicians have families. If we were being occupied by another country and the powers-that-be did not have family here, then it may be a different situation. But we're not, and it's not.

Well I sure hope that rings true for the majority of soldiers/police they might try and use. I guess if that dont work they will give us pretty blue helmets to shoot at.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Well I sure hope that rings true for the majority of soldiers/police they might try and use. I guess if that dont work they will give us pretty blue helmets to shoot at.

I'm only speaking for myself, but it rang true with me when I served as a deputy sheriff.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Ron Paul...

I like his ideas. The problem is not the pres. though. Its the system as a whole. The whole system is corrupt to the core and the only way to fix it is to tear it down and start over fresh. If Ron Paul was pres. he would either be killed or his hands would be complete tied and he would be made to look stupid by the powers that really run this country (the major corporations).

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I'm for the oath keepers Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic and the enlightened sheriffs departments around the world thanks to ppl like sheriff Richard Mack.,it aint gunna be easy for the NWO to take this country over,so let the sheriffs dept stock up on all the high tech goodies,,lets get the party started

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm for the oath keepers Oath Keepers » Oath Keepers – Guardians of the Republic and the enlightened sheriffs departments around the world thanks to ppl like sheriff Richard Mack.,it aint gunna be easy for the NWO to take this country over,so let the sheriffs dept stock up on all the high tech goodies,,lets get the party started

Exactly. Let them stock up, it'll more than likely end up being used for the right cause...one way or another..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic