Members
Latest Member
arcticranger

For those who pull w/o straps...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Thanks Bro. Just ordered a 2pack! Been strugglin' with this issue and chalk is a mess.

Blasphemy! Chalk a mess...............Chalk is magical! Liquid grip (liquid chalk) is also good.I have actually used it.I like it as a primer for my chalk base .

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
Yep, it be a mess. And unfortunately, not all members of my gym like chalk all over the room. Yeah, I know, I should change gyms. But the economy is what it is.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
But eventually the big white hand print on your shorts gives it away ... unless you also keep an empty Dunkin Donuts bag with to throw people off... "Chalk? NOooooO! Its against the gym rules. I had donuts today. I like the powdered sugar ones... Want one?"

the beautiful part of being a powerlifter is that when I go to lift with friends at a commercial gym I like to bring doughnuts and drink a 2-liter of coke like Benni does.... that and deadlifts with 7 plates tend to get stares..... the advanced technique I'm working on is eating half a doughnut before I pull then sticking the other half behind my ear while I pull so that I can finish it after the pull......

oh..... and I usually just bring in a rock climbing chalk ball and bag, chalk stays in the bag and a towel wipes down the bars when I'm done. Never had a problem..... being just one of the 300+lb guys in a group of lifters helps too. Just stare at them deadpan when they try to ask you about your chalk.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sheesh no chalking? We got 4 chalkin tub stations where i go lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic