Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Foods with Protein

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
supposedly they taste great... I just can stomach the price. . .

A

Alex4455

Apr 23, 2013
it is a good topic i like that topic,protein is essential for us,some items which provides the protein of human body that is chicken breast,very important fish,cheese,and in vegetables very important beans.
eggs and yogurt,milk are provided the protein of human body.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
What is wrong with fat? Fat is an essential nutrient. Dont discount it's importance in a healthy diet. Been using a lot of coconut oil lately in my cooking. Mmmmm pure sat fat. :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What is wrong with fat? Fat is an essential nutrient. Dont discount it's importance in a healthy diet. Been using a lot of coconut oil lately in my cooking. Mmmmm pure sat fat. :D

Melt it in your coffee in the morning... Dead serious it's freakin amazing.

Or try this if you're running late and don't have time to cook breakfast

2 scoops chocolate whey isolate
2 tablespoons half and half
2 cups hot coffee
1TB coconut oil.

Melt coconut oil in coffee, add to protein powder along with half and half. If a coffee freak, top off with more coffee. If bulking top off with milk. If you want low cal top off with water.

Tastes like a mocha from Starbucks except its got all the nutrition you need to keep you going.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Melt it in your coffee in the morning... Dead serious it's freakin amazing.

Or try this if you're running late and don't have time to cook breakfast

2 scoops chocolate whey isolate
2 tablespoons half and half
2 cups hot coffee
1TB coconut oil.

Melt coconut oil in coffee, add to protein powder along with half and half. If a coffee freak, top off with more coffee. If bulking top off with milk. If you want low cal top off with water.

Tastes like a mocha from Starbucks except its got all the nutrition you need to keep you going.

Ill have to try that! I have heard it before, but never did it.

I am kinda a coffee snob. My superauto machine that I have had to 10 years finally broke. Just got a new Saeco a few weeks back.

saeco-talea-giro.jpg

As for coconut oil, I really enjoy it when I "stir fry" my short grain brown rice. The coconut oil adds a nice velvety texture. With a little soy sauce and siricha, it really makes an enjoyable high carb side to go with about any protein.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic