Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Foamroller

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I have a similiar injury in my back area .It is a pain in the ass and hasnt wanted to heal.I use a basketball or a tennis ball against a wall to roll it it out.Mine is from benching.I'm not sure what I am doing wrong but everytime i bench it starts to hurt.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
2 greatest things are the PVC Pipe and Lacrosse Ball.

I tried using a PVC pipe and it was to much for me. I'm going to break down and buy a high density black foam roller. That was painful but bearable. Once it becomes easy than I'll move up to a PVC Pipe.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
got one of these.... Elite FTS

and it makes my regular foam roller feel like a nap in a hammock...... highly recommended

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
got one of these.... Elite FTS

and it makes my regular foam roller feel like a nap in a hammock...... highly recommended

My girlfriend has something that looks like that but it ain't a foam roller lol... That thing looks like a torture device!

So on a serious note - I had said earlier on in this thread that I would try it and now I don't know what I'd do without it. Every morning I do a quick roll of the back. Crack the spine and roll on my healing trap... Love it.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm definitely going to incorporate this into my daily activities.

SurfSanClem

SurfSanClem

Nov 9, 2010
I love mine, use it every night before bed.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I need a tube of concrete with rebar sticking out right now because freakin back is tight and hurts like hell. :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I've been using a foam roller for over 2 years now to aid in recovery. I started with a 24 inch med density one then upgraded to a 36 inch high density roller. The denser or harder the roller, the deeper it'll work the muscle. If you want to really get deep in the muscle, you can use a piece of 6 inch diameter PVC pipe cut to what ever length you prefer.

That works...and I've used this as part of rehabbing my back after I was injured in a fall. Started with the really soft ones to gently massage the muscles then as rehab progressed I went to firmer materials then finally a piece of that PVC pipe

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I've been using it on my ass lately. Seems I have built up some scar tissue from hitting glute and ventro-glute too often.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm bumping this thread... A lot of you guys/gals/Gixx said you'd incorporate this into your training/rehabs. Kinda curious who actually has?

I did and now I can't imagine my life without it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic