Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

first time you took dbol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
My first cycle ever. I took 20mgs D-bol, 240mgs Restandol and 50mgs Proviron. I blew up like never before. Strength, size, drive, mentallity, everything! After that, I got hooked. It's still one of my favorite steroids. I now use 30mgs about one hour before my training session. Even now, that I am on a low carb diet, it still keeps my muscles full and round and gives me unreal pumps.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
getsome once told me dbol was the best steroid ever ..he was right

Last edited:
Big Worm

Big Worm

Oct 27, 2012
You know my answer to this bb. I ****ing love dbol. I honestly don't remember the first time ever taking it but it's definitely my favorite steroid.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
D-bol is and always has been an excellent AAS. First time I took D-bol (damn near 20 years ago) my strength went up significantly after the 10th day or so... I couldn't believe how strong I got in such a short amount of time... truly amazing.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
When I was 18, my friend came back from a pharmacy in Mexico with liquid dbol.
I didn't know what to do with it. I kept it around for a few years then tossed it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
When I was 18, my friend came back from a pharmacy in Mexico with liquid dbol.
I didn't know what to do with it. I kept it around for a few years then tossed it.

^^^Crossfitters... and they wonder why everyone thinks they're gheyyyyyyyy

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My 1st compound... Loved it so much I turned green and started smashing shit up and throwing people around...then I woke up in RAIDEN's mom's house nekked with whip cream all over me...ever since RAIDEN keeps poppin up

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
getsome once told me dbol was the best steroid ever ..he was right
I think so...the first commercially available roid for sure.
D-Bol is the most understated roid out there... it should be as much a base drug as injectable test...
Of course not all d-ball is created equal but when you find the good stuff its wonderful.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Jeeze i first took it like a dummie when i was 16. Thankfully i didn't mess with anymore gear til years later in my early 20s

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Reforvit-b!!! Awesome!!! It changed my life.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
SO, I must ask do you guys continue the dbol on non training days to keep compound in the system?
I see guys say it hit me on the 7th day or the 10th day. Made me wonder if you run it on non training days to keep the body full??
Tks,
GC

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic