Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

first time you took dbol

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I remember about 7 days in using 40mg a day..I came into the gym and just felt real good..I started lifting and every lift felt super easy and alot of fun..I knew right there and then the dbol has kick in..It was amazing and i never felt anything like it..By far the coolest steroid ever made..What about u fockers?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love dbol man. So many amazing things with it. The strength, size, and how full I stay while using dbol steals my heart. I love that shit! One of the best things about it for me was the sense of well being. I always feel amazing, super positive and on top of the world on dbol. It made me wanna contract my muscles and squeeze shit all the time. First time I ran dbol with tren I wanted to lift, kill, and fuk everything!

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I was just a kid when I first tried it. Tiny little pink pents. At the time, I thought I was the cow's tits. Our love affair has been going on for over 10 years. My body loves it.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I really have not used dbol much at all in 15 years. Just twice and really not a long run.
So, I'm trying to get my schedule back in order and I have Naps to add to my plan. Looking
forward to seeing how it helps performance in the gym.

What do you guys think as a starting dose and timing the dose before hitting the gym?
Tks
G

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
First 4 wks of my first cycle, test e.500/wk, I took 25mg daily and blew the f*** up!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I tried dbol once and became an addict...

GC - first run, start with 25mg an hour before the gym. I've had great results at that dose with good dbol. You can bump up to 50+mg once you get your feet wet with it.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Increase in everything. Size and libido besides the Extra water gain an excellent excellent drug. I was on 20mg

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
The first time I tried dbol I felt like crap and very lethargic for 3 weeks then quit. I thought it was bunk dbol from a bad lab. Since then, over the last 10 years I have tried it 3 more times from labs I know are good, and guess what......still feel like crap on dbol haha. I've went up to 75mgs ED and still felt like crap. I'm an oddball, I know.

I guess my body just doesn't like it. In general I think my body just prefers less androgenic compounds like anavar. I could eat var by the spoon full.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
man I love dbol! I use it to kickstart every cycle! ive always wanted to try the am bridge and see what it does. may do that at the end of the summer. ole Refovit B from mexico had me pumped up in like 4 days! water weight sux tho but strength is great

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I really have not used dbol much at all in 15 years. Just twice and really not a long run.
So, I'm trying to get my schedule back in order and I have Naps to add to my plan. Looking
forward to seeing how it helps performance in the gym.

What do you guys think as a starting dose and timing the dose before hitting the gym?
Tks
G

I've been running 35mg injectable about an hour before the gym. I mix it with TNE as well though.

Good inj is the way to go. Painless from the right brewer. I get it same place as the 5 ester Sust :D

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My first run with D-bol gave me my first experience with painful pumps. Felt like my biceps were going to rip open. Loved that shit.

I like to run it while low carbing. It takes some of the flat look away in the gym.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic