Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

First ever delt injections!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
For delts, the best way to do it is to sit in a chair, lean forward, and rest the bottom of your forearm on your quad so the elbow is just to the outside edge of the quad. This will bring the delt to a much shorter distance from the other arm and also stabilize the arm being pinned. The position of the elbow is key, as the spot I described will relax the delt muscle and thus hopefully create less scar tissue as you are pushing the needle in.

Yeah this is exactly what I did. I couldn't really understand why people are saying they couldn't reach, it's so easy to reach.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its much easier to reach than the glute which tends to give me a cramp and force me to reset....... which I try to avoid.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Its much easier to reach than the glute which tends to give me a cramp and force me to reset....... which I try to avoid.

That is the reason I started hitting delts and bi's... SAD put me up to tri's and I might make my last inject on this cycle in the calves >:)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Calves.... Lolololol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Calves.... Lolololol
haha Well aware of the implications which is kinda why I wanna do it. I love DOMS and injection pain and a good calf pump like the ones I got from dbol are heaven to me... So I think its right up my alley!

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
first sites were delts and glutes for the longest time, now I'm loading slin pins and doing onsite in bi's, tri's and VL. I read someone that did a lat once, but I haven't hit that yet. The lady pushes the pins in for me while I hold it, she bitches cause her fingers hurt, I bitch cause she starts to shake the pin while it's in my bi jacking it in and out like a sewing machine.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
first sites were delts and glutes for the longest time, now I'm loading slin pins and doing onsite in bi's, tri's and VL. I read someone that did a lat once, but I haven't hit that yet. The lady pushes the pins in for me while I hold it, she bitches cause her fingers hurt, I bitch cause she starts to shake the pin while it's in my bi jacking it in and out like a sewing machine.

I'm soon going to feel your pain. Gonna have my lady shoot my tris for me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pinning the bi's and tri's is awesome. You get a pump in them that lasts for days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic