Ethan7400
What's New?

First ever delt injections!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
:) I love inj in quads too.... so damn easy

25g 5/8 are the best for dealts, and its deep enough.

Just leave the pin in for additional 30 secs after inj because the oil rushes out fast otherwise.

really 5/8 is all anyone needs..only if they are lean...a fat ass would need more pin size to get the the fiber of the muscle......dw

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
i wish i could stick my delts..i use to alot...but the old lady feels those spots alot....its the only places in my body thats not knoted up.....i would have to do some serious explaining....because between me and her i dont juice........dw

You have some thick delts broham. Yeah they would fill out a bit more...but it ain't worh not getting nookie ... haha

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
i put up to 2.5 ml's in delts, quads and glutes all the time (usually just 2)... i dont get any knotting.

have no problem pinning quads either, except for when i put too many mg's of gear into one spot, then it will hurt.

going to try pecs soon, still sketchy on doing bi's or tri's.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Glad to hear that you have decided to take your skirt off. I am going to go ahead and say that eventually you will be holding 3ml in each without issue. Delts really are a little more complicated than people would like to admit, depending on the position you decide to shoot from. Many people are pinning too far forward in my opinion and getting that bounce back (where you let go of pressure on the needle and your muscle slowly pushes it back out, rather than remaining comfortably in place). If I were you, considering your size, I would use 1 inch for depth , 23g. Anything smaller than that, and you can ask AJ this, will become an issue when attempting to aspirate (since being big and shooting delts can make you feel like you are choking yourself unconcious.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Glad to hear that you have decided to take your skirt off. I am going to go ahead and say that eventually you will be holding 3ml in each without issue. Delts really are a little more complicated than people would like to admit, depending on the position you decide to shoot from. Many people are pinning too far forward in my opinion and getting that bounce back (where you let go of pressure on the needle and your muscle slowly pushes it back out, rather than remaining comfortably in place). If I were you, considering your size, I would use 1 inch for depth , 23g. Anything smaller than that, and you can ask AJ this, will become an issue when attempting to aspirate (since being big and shooting delts can make you feel like you are choking yourself unconcious.

I'm not very big, but I can certainly attest to having issues pinning delts. I still like the spot and use it routinely, but being built wide makes it hard as shit to reach across my body for an extended time with shaking like a leaf and wiggling the needle around so much that my muscle tissue probably looks like microscopic swiss cheese. I finally convinced my wife to aspirate for me and push the oil in, so all I have to do now is just put the needle in (that's what he said).

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010

Right, I didn't even flinch or think twice about putting 1" in my delts. 5/8's just seems too small. The shot was easy as I have really long arms.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not very big, but I can certainly attest to having issues pinning delts. I still like the spot and use it routinely, but being built wide makes it hard as shit to reach across my body for an extended time with shaking like a leaf and wiggling the needle around so much that my muscle tissue probably looks like microscopic swiss cheese. I finally convinced my wife to aspirate for me and push the oil in, so all I have to do now is just put the needle in (that's what he said).

For delts, the best way to do it is to sit in a chair, lean forward, and rest the bottom of your forearm on your quad so the elbow is just to the outside edge of the quad. This will bring the delt to a much shorter distance from the other arm and also stabilize the arm being pinned. The position of the elbow is key, as the spot I described will relax the delt muscle and thus hopefully create less scar tissue as you are pushing the needle in.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For delts, the best way to do it is to sit in a chair, lean forward, and rest the bottom of your forearm on your quad so the elbow is just to the outside edge of the quad. This will bring the delt to a much shorter distance from the other arm and also stabilize the arm being pinned. The position of the elbow is key, as the spot I described will relax the delt muscle and thus hopefully create less scar tissue as you are pushing the needle in.

Really? I think the best way is to stick the needle in, and then say "Hey woman, get over here and finish me off (double entendre intended)". :D

Disclaimer : I do not talk to my wife this way. I have many other names that I substitute for "woman" such as wench, do-girl, hooker, etc. (Again, kidding.)

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I like what Getsome just said, I'll try that next time, today I was wiggling the needle around so much trying to reach across with my lil t-rex arms. Going in on delts is almost completely painless.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
trex arms lol ......ole deadweight has miles and miles of delts to hit....now Gix u know that Bo couldnt handle all that oil in his delts....the only oil he has is between his ears "burnt" try pecs--u love-m ...start on the inner side...then work ur way to the center area when u get the inner dwn pat.....slap ur chest like a big ole ape first!!--

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic