Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

first cycle, test e/lumps/locations

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Zip, what color were the shit vials? Clear or brown?

Clear vials. Oil is kinda yellow tinted like sesame oil. Lot number 110601 or some shit. They sent me a replacement with very dramatic difference. Almost no pip. Color is clear. Diff lot #

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Try it anyway. I've read and have been personally told it doesnt effect everybody. Some ppl are just more sensitive to the higher BA in it like myself. The pip itself isn't excrutiating just a lot of discomfort and swelling an lumps but the flu it gave me knocked my dick in the dirt. Is this your first cycle?
Also if you have that same shit an it bothers you, get ahold of your source they are required to send you a replacement for free by kalpa. Mine did an its pretty smooth now. Night an day difference.
I honestly think all that shit I went thru was a combination of being my first cycle, virgin muscle, test flu and a allergic reaction to too much BA cuz I've adjusted now I'm good. And I don't need a blood test to know the gear is legit.

S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
Na not my first, yeah I'm going to give it a shot anyways. Prepare for the worst hope for the best.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I honestly think all that shit I went thru was a combination of being my first cycle, virgin muscle, test flu and a allergic reaction to too much BA cuz I've adjusted now I'm good.

well, you're not exactly the poster person for 1st cycles. but you'll survive.

now that you've popped that cherry, the next one will be a walk in the park.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
well, you're not exactly the poster person for 1st cycles. but you'll survive.

now that you've popped that cherry, the next one will be a walk in the park.

Haha that's true Tex. I'm sure more questions will pop up.
I just got a job offer to go work in the mountains for the summer at the end of the month so hopefully this doesn't screw my cycle up. I'm taking my weights but if I have to ill be bench pressing tree trunks lol

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Haha that's true Tex. I'm sure more questions will pop up.
I just got a job offer to go work in the mountains for the summer at the end of the month so hopefully this doesn't screw my cycle up. I'm taking my weights but if I have to ill be bench pressing tree trunks lol

look for old fema trailer axles. they work well in a pinch.

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
My first cycle I tried to use helladrol as a kick start and had same symptoms. High fever n felt sick. Cut out the pro h and went smooth from there on. Good luck drop the ph and stick w it to see how you feel.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic