Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

first cycle, test e/lumps/locations

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
correct again The u is a bad way of writing the Greek letter mu (which is the scientific abbreviation for micro) and the m is short for meter.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
correct again The u is a bad way of writing the Greek letter mu (which is the scientific abbreviation for micro) and the m is short for meter.

check out the big brain on trentracks.

im impressed.

(he responds well to cheap flattery)

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Texson how long do i bake for? This wont fuk up the hormone? And after that, I draw the oil up into syringe, remove needle, screw in filter, then screw new needle in and inject the oil into the new sterile vial?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Texson how long do i bake for? This wont fuk up the hormone? And after that, I draw the oil up into syringe, remove needle, screw in filter, then screw new needle in and inject the oil into the new sterile vial?

you can do it one of two ways:

my method

this requires the use of two needles: one to draw and one placed on the filter.

1) remove the vial cap and simply draw the oil out with a syringe using the drawing needle.
2) replace the drawing needle with the filter/needle combo
3) filter the drawn liquid (oil) into the new vial.
4) repeat as needed

be careful not to draw any water. you will lose a little gear in the process by leaving a layer on top the water (oil will be on top/water on bottom), but it is an insignificant amount.

trentracks method:

1) preheat the oven to 250.
2) place needle in cap for ventilation
3) leave in oven until all water has evaporated
4) let cool
5) draw the oil out with a syringe using the drawing needle.
6) replace the drawing needle with the filter/needle combo
7) filter the drawn liquid (oil) into the new vial.
8) repeat as needed

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for the help brothers. On a side note I pinned today out of a different vial that I only used once before on my delt that gave me a rash and some wicked pip but this time I let it sit in some hot ass water for like 10 mins while i took a scolding hot shower and pinned in my glute. Very minimal pain,compared to what ive been dealing with previously. So unless i get hit with crazy test flu in a few hours or get super swollen and sore this will,be the most successful pin yet. It seems like previously all shots that ended bad started bad pretty quick usually felt like hot lava being injected into my muscle but this time was mild burning at first then nothing and now just slightly sore.

pege

pege

Apr 17, 2013
I hate to see someone waste money too, but cmon - on a first cycle?

To me it sounds like bad gear. That said, everyone's chemistry is different. Maybe its just high ba content and your body is choking on it. Who knows. The whole thing is just too voodoo to trouble shoot this way.

But, the safe thing is to trash the gear and start over, even if it means waiting a while longer until you can afford it.

I hate to say that, and I know you don't want to hear it...but to me, a first cycle is a sacred thing. you only ever get one of those, and yours is all messed up for some reason.

But lumps like that, 100.0 test flu? nope. not good. not good at all.

im currently on my second cycle so i new to the pinning also but i will say i experienced what your going through on 1st . And bottom line junk gear a cheap source now on my 2nd i went with hulk a top source and even on virgin muscle there is no pain no swelling and no fever and im running 350 of c 2t

pege

pege

Apr 17, 2013
i appoagize .anyway 350tc 2times w deca 300 2tw . I would dump the gear . And go with a top source . Safety before all

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Just wanted to update you guys that have been helping me; today I received my replacement gear and it just so happen to be shot day, so I pinned the new stuff an have damn near zero pip at all! This is what its suppose to be like?? Yeah something was way off with the other stuff. I was still a tad bit sore on my glute from a previous injection but no lump or swelling and when I pinned it slightly aggravated it but I can tell that's all it was. This stuff is way different. I'm glad I can carry on with my cycle. I have a whole new batch enough for a 15 week cycle but since I'm already almost 4 weeks in ill either have an extra vial or perhaps run it for 16 weeks or maybe longer?
The only concern I had during this pin was when I aspirated I saw no blood just little air bubbles, after injecting I pulled the needle out and there was a small bubble of blood at the base inside the needle. That's ok tho right since I didn't see any while aspirating?
Anyway I'm glad this new stuff is smooth an my cycle is salvaged it would appear. Thanks for all your help brothers.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
yep you're fine if you were in a vein the syringe would have filled with blood

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
The only concern I had during this pin was when I aspirated I saw no blood just little air bubbles, after injecting I pulled the needle out and there was a small bubble of blood at the base inside the needle. That's ok tho right since I didn't see any while aspirating?

yeah. your good.

the first time you inject in a vein, you will know it. its a life changing event.

and, thank god you bother to aspirate. a lot of people don't....like the ones that end up injecting in a vein, and changing their outlook on life as a result.

the only thing you really have to be careful with is going 'through' a vein. what happens is that you aspirate just fine, mainly because the tip of the needle is just below the vein. but what can happen, especially on a long 3ml inject where you are using the 'one minute per ml push' technique, you can get sloppy, and not paying attention, the syringe pulls out just enough for the tip to end up actually IN the vein.

when that happens, all kinds of fun stuff follows.

I hate the fuk outta needles. and, fortunately, I've dated an ass load of nurses so for the most part, I don't do them myself. but over the years, collectively, I have performed hundreds of injects and at some point, I've pretty much covered the entire 'how not to inject steroids' list. the only thing that HASN'T happen to me yet is breaking off a needle, but im sure that ones coming.

the shit we do in the name of bigness, huh.

Last edited:
S

Seamus

Apr 28, 2013
Zip, what color were the shit vials? Clear or brown?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic